Status
Not open for further replies.
9 comments
As long as you don't keep anything locally, you should be safe, however keep in mind that they could check with your hoster and they will be forced to give access if they have jurisdiction in the country where the hosting company resides. The RDP IP could be traced from the sites where you upload your movies (if there are not hosted on your servers). If the movies are hosted on your servers, then be aware of keeping those servers safe. It is unlikely that police or anything else will search for evidences only on your PC.

Purchase rdp ignored dmca servers, paid in bitcoins with headquarters in sweden, they will never give my accesses to the police.

So if I have nothing on my PC, I can feel comfortable :)

this is lie
i used sweeden big datacenter in past
they seized my RDP for uploading images and given all my infos
so not say never they not give
everyone in europe will give

this is lie
i used sweeden big datacenter in past
they seized my RDP for uploading images and given all my infos
so not say never they not give
everyone in europe will give
What kind of "images"? If it's kiddie p*rn everyone will give out your info...

I am the administrator of one of the most important French film streaming sites ..

in my pc I have no trace because I use a remote rdp server to administer my site ..

Every time I have to access the remote desktop server I insert the password, no password will be stored.

my password has high security (symbols, large letters, numbers, etc.) and I keep it inside my brain: D

if the police were to take my pc and check it, could they still find traces of what I do inside the remote desktop server or does everything I do leave no trace on my pc?

this is a question I have been asking myself for a long time ...

thank you all

I'd say you should be safe. This is not some serious crime as murder, drugs, child p*rn etc so it's very unlikely the police will use so many resources to dig this up... so in a nutshell: you're safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back