Plugrush or Juicy Ads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Komshir

Guys what do you think is the best CPC ads to use? plugrush or juicyads for my site?

70-80% USA, germany and UK traffic.

42 comments
I just tried this week the pop-up adverts from both Juicy and Plugrush. Turns out that I gain more from plugrush, which pays more on non-US/UK or the usual low tier countries where significant amount of traffic I have are from. But I noticed this, JuicyAds pay more on the tier-1 countries than plugrush, so I think JuicyAds popup adverts are best on sites with mostly tier-1 geo traffic.

I would like to suggest about both Ads Networks.

I'm using Plugrush for generate traffic by "Trade Traffic" that can make your site get more Visitors and also get more Click on ads.

Then placing Juicyads banners (300x250 or some Popunder) on your site to let visitors click on it (find the good position, test by yourself). The more Click you get the High Price for your Ads Sale.

I love Juicyads because you can get $$$ from Filler Ads and also get a big $$$ when Advertiser purchase your ads zones. (see this example lol JuicyAds.com - The Sexy Advertising Network - Buy Ads and Sell Ads on E-Hentai Galleries (http://g.e-hentai.org/) this site can make more than $10,000 from Juicyads because all ads zones sold out!!)

Sorry for my bad English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back