Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem, if you need anything else let me know :)

I saw that there are now two notification announcements in front of the player. I believe that only one would be better because it would not cover the entire front of the player on the phone with only ads and the player would be more visible to users. It's just a suggestion for improvement, I don't know if it can be done. Your site looks very nice and the streaming is good.

I saw that there are now two notification announcements in front of the player. I believe that only one would be better because it would not cover the entire front of the player on the phone with only ads and the player would be more visible to users. It's just a suggestion for improvement, I don't know if it can be done. Your site looks very nice and the streaming is good.

There is one interestial and one push notification advertisment with floating banner. Position of that specific ads can't be changed but it does not load everytime. It depends on user geos.

There is one interestial and one push notification advertisment with floating banner. Position of that specific ads can't be changed but it does not load everytime. It depends on user geos.

0% of the earnings are just 2 popundrs displayed or are these ads also present in this mode?

We have pushed one of planed updates today. From now all users can select their popunder amounts and still keep earning. New update you can notice in Settings page. For today we have disabled all ads and will cover all earnings from our own pocket since we plan to push few more updates to playtube.

We would like to invite everyone to our discussion thear that can be found HERE to discuss playtube changes and request new features.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back