Status
Not open for further replies.
When will it be possible to purchase a premium player? is the premium player control panel at the end because I see it appeared in the settings?

Why does the video screen appear black? Where is the video image?
Post automatically merged:

For me, as a user on the site, I have not benefited from the new update, everything is as it is the only change in the profit tour and everything is the same
It is also better to change the number of views per IP to three
And make the views counted immediately after the video is played. I do not understand you put ads at the beginning of the video Why do you care that a person watches a certain period of the video

Last edited:
Hey mocha, one in every three upload via api return fs.cgi error.
response i get:
HTML:
<HTML><BODY><Form name='F1' action='https://playtube.ws/' target='_parent' method='POST'><textarea name="op">upload_result</textarea><textarea name="fn">1.mp4</textarea><textarea name="st">fs.cgi error</textarea></Form><Script>document.location='javascript:false';document.F1.submit();</Script></BODY></HTML>

Getting gateway time out error

We're under ddos attack. Someone noticed that we switched from DDoS-Guard to CloudFlare and started DDoS Attack that bypass cloudflare protection. I'm re-routing playtube through our Layer7 DDoS Protection proxies now. Site will be up in 2 minutes.

thumbnail not working

Fixed. Server was not allowing connections from our proxy.

Hey mocha, one in every three upload via api return fs.cgi error.
response i get:
HTML:
<HTML><BODY><Form name='F1' action='https://playtube.ws/' target='_parent' method='POST'><textarea name="op">upload_result</textarea><textarea name="fn">1.mp4</textarea><textarea name="st">fs.cgi error</textarea></Form><Script>document.location='javascript:false';document.F1.submit();</Script></BODY></HTML>

Could you please elaborate me which exact upload method you used ZOOM/Direct API?

No problem, those kind of attacks are kinda funny to me. All those noobs do is attacking bunch of our proxies which can filter this little attacks just like that.

Why does the video screen appear black? Where is the video image?
Post automatically merged:

For me, as a user on the site, I have not benefited from the new update, everything is as it is the only change in the profit tour and everything is the same
It is also better to change the number of views per IP to three
And make the views counted immediately after the video is played. I do not understand you put ads at the beginning of the video Why do you care that a person watches a certain period of the video

I will not change number of views per ip to 3. And i will not change views being counted immediatly after video is played. It was explained atleast 5 times already why. Video counting ratio is 5% of duration, so it's not even high number. Ads are being shown at begining because user does not make any clicks later which means it does not trigger ads amount which would decrease earnings and we would endup lowering rates to 30$.

Please allow me to some time to finish all theme pages. It's time consuming.. For download. It will not be removed we're not downloading host but video streaming and download is just extra option we provide. We need to have wait time as well with delay to avoid automation.
i will sir
i'm asking it again because you said (as i quoted below) this is just cache problem and you already fixed by erased it at wednesday, and the problem still there as per now
I'll clear the cache on front as it is displaying for you old page theme which doesn't exist anymore :D
i do know you're not
but it's just becoming more & more difficult to download after the new update
the ads already doubled from streaming page and download page
also users need to trigger all the ads too to download, not like if users only watch
if you can make it like before (no wait time) that would be great
thank you sir @Mucha

i will sir
i'm asking it again because you said (as i quoted below) this is just cache problem and you already fixed by erased it at wednesday, and the problem still there as per now

i do know you're not
but it's just becoming more & more difficult to download after the new update
the ads already doubled from streaming page and download page
also users need to trigger all the ads too to download, not like if users only watch
if you can make it like before (no wait time) that would be great
thank you sir @Mucha

Doubled? Ads settings was not changed at all. I can't make it like before and explained it to you once already. All this is designed to avoid automation services. For the page you see clear your own cache in browser.

What is the highest quality and bitrate videos are encoded to??

What max streaming speed for guest and registered users how many MBs??

We follow encoding standards for each quality.

^^^ That does not answer my question what is max 720p or 1080p 5000 6000 7000 or 8000 bitrate??

As i said we follow quality standards.

TypeVideo Bitrate, Standard Frame Rate (24, 25, 30)Video Bitrate, High Frame Rate (48, 50, 60)
1080p8 Mbps12 Mbps
720p5 Mbps7.5 Mbps
480p2.5 Mbps4 Mbps
360p1 Mbps1.5 Mbps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back