Status
Not open for further replies.
both as all views or both as 2 kind that i ask? can you explain sir?

Report shows all views paid and unpaid. As not paid views we count views with adblock enabled, downloads with adblock enabled, views and downloads done from VPN/Server/Proxy IP. Also we count 2 views per ip per 24h as paid due to rate changes and we're thinking of pushing rates up to 60$ (But now just thinking about it).

Report shows all views paid and unpaid. As not paid views we count views with adblock enabled, downloads with adblock enabled, views and downloads done from VPN/Server/Proxy IP. Also we count 2 views per ip per 24h as paid due to rate changes and we're thinking of pushing rates up to 60$ (But now just thinking about it).
oh i see, i thought you only count paid views before.
hmm, so as per now the counting system is all views, 10% watchtime & 2 views / ip / 24h?
i think it's better with 3 views / ip / 24h sir.
rates up to 60$ but only for tier 1 not gonna work out for me sir.

I have a suggestion on this issue and I believe that most prefer this, display only paid views, both in the file manager and in the report. I believe it is clearer for people and much better for us to understand our visualizations.

I have little time on PlayTube, but I already feel at home, everything is going perfectly well and being adjusted to get even better.

oh i see, i thought you only count paid views before.
hmm, so as per now the counting system is all views, 10% watchtime & 2 views / ip / 24h?
i think it's better with 3 views / ip / 24h sir.
rates up to 60$ but only for tier 1 not gonna work out for me sir.

We can't count 3 views per ip with those rates and don't lose money. 2 Views per ip per 24h is the best we can do at this moment. Right now we're observing huge spikes in new users and new sites coming in that's why we started thinking of rates changing. But don't worry tier 1 will not be only one changed as we're going to change all of them to be simply higher but first we need to see on what we're standing with playtube advertisment incomes. Once we will have enough informations we will be able to do more than now with rates. We don't want to run into problems with payouts like "some host" with "up to 65$" have here.

About reports we're going to change them soon and they will be more detailed. It will show you in videos section amount of downloads and views in total for every file while reports section itself will be more detailed like paid and not paid views, paid and not paid downloads, summaries like percentage watched by all viewers (something like CTR) etc. But can't promise that we will release them this week as we have other more important things to finish first like FTP Upload which is going to be released by morning as we have almost finished last touches and error fixes. Also there is other plenty features we want to release like customization of anti adblock display where each user will be able to customize it simply trough our form so it matches his website design and be able to upload it's own image & change the infos there.

Full list of features we want to implement this week you can find one page ealier.
Post automatically merged:

One more thing, i'm very sorry for my broken english while responding to you but it's 3am for me and i'm ultra tired.

We can't count 3 views per ip with those rates and don't lose money. 2 Views per ip per 24h is the best we can do at this moment. Right now we're observing huge spikes in new users and new sites coming in that's why we started thinking of rates changing. But don't worry tier 1 will not be only one changed as we're going to change all of them to be simply higher but first we need to see on what we're standing with playtube advertisment incomes. Once we will have enough informations we will be able to do more than now with rates. We don't want to run into problems with payouts like "some host" with "up to 65$" have here.

About reports we're going to change them soon and they will be more detailed. It will show you in videos section amount of downloads and views in total for every file while reports section itself will be more detailed like paid and not paid views, paid and not paid downloads, summaries like percentage watched by all viewers (something like CTR) etc. But can't promise that we will release them this week as we have other more important things to finish first like FTP Upload which is going to be released by morning as we have almost finished last touches and error fixes. Also there is other plenty features we want to release like customization of anti adblock display where each user will be able to customize it simply trough our form so it matches his website design and be able to upload it's own image & change the infos there.

Full list of features we want to implement this week you can find one page ealier.
Post automatically merged:

One more thing, i'm very sorry for my broken english while responding to you but it's 3am for me and i'm ultra tired.
wow, seems like you're the realest filehost here in wjunction.
and you really know what you do & what you wanna do.
maybe you still come second as per now.
first place still hold by s********e, even though i'm not use it.
but with your fast reply here with the detailed explanation and all the coming soon features, without a doubt you'll be leading by far after all of that released! :beers:

and don't mind with the broken english, i know mine's more more broken even without the 3am reason. :grin:

wow, seems like you're the realest filehost here in wjunction.
and you really know what you do & what you wanna do.
maybe you still come second as per now.
first place still hold by s********e, even though i'm not use it.
but with your fast reply here with the detailed explanation and all the coming soon features, without a doubt you'll be leading by far after all of that released! :beers:

and don't mind with the broken english, i know mine's more more broken even without the 3am reason. :grin:

Being completly honest with you i don't plan to be no 1 as there is nothing special in it. I simply want to provide the best possible hosting solution for users. Also would love to give even 500$ for all tiers but it's simply not possible as every host at WJ is depending on advertisment incomes, we also have bad time with corona and advertisers does not invest in ads as they was before corona virus.

About upcoming features i have planned a lot more than that but don't want to share that info too early since some "Kuwait" guy like to steal our ideas like "Premium Player" :D I'll do my best to deliver all of them as soon as possible but i'm just human and can't make all of them in one day.

From now i'm aheading to sleep. Will answer all future questions by morning. Thank you for conversation and such nice word from you. Have a good night guys.

You never test ads in Video same Netu ?
For my opinion, and opinion of users of streaming websites, its better than annoying pops

No Mate it's just your opinion not other users opinion as you don't represent anyone here and speak only your own opinion. " You never test ads in Video same Netu ? " Like? PlayTube does not have agressive ads and we do our best to serve no scam ads that's why we're in direct contact with our ad networks. If you speak about amounts of pops simply change the setting if you don't like it at all change hosting. Thanks.

No Mate it's just your opinion not other users opinion as you don't represent anyone here and speak only your own opinion. " You never test ads in Video same Netu ? " Like? PlayTube does not have agressive ads and we do our best to serve no scam ads that's why we're in direct contact with our ad networks. If you speak about amounts of pops simply change the setting if you don't like it at all change hosting. Thanks.
Il est vraiment trés con. Lui !!

you are really very pretentious. Usually, this is bad luck in the medium and long term

Oh so i'm "pretentious" because i have said open widly that you have "settings" and you can change them as you want and whenever you want, but if you don't like them at all use different host? Nice to know. Would suggest learn what does "pretentious" means before you name someone out like this but hey, you've called me an idiot in last post so what can i actually expect from you.

Or you have forgotten what you've said to me last saturday? Here is an short reminder for you my friend.

You are crazy !! You dont care users with your plenty of pops
I have a lot of visits by day, but i take care my users same consumers,
25% for 3 pops .... it's too much. Your strategy of pops is not good

So as you mentoined, stay at that "netu" "sretu" "petu" or whatever name that crap host with 480p quality have and stop coming to PlayTube threads with your weird logic as you have problem to us since your first post.

Last edited:
hi mucha.

Im using 100% view profit.... right now my visitor tell me they need to close 7-8 popunder before video can be played and the rest popunder will appear while the user is watching.

is it possible to make 2 popunder before video can be played and the rest (10 popunder) appear while the user is watching? :)

Thanks

hi mucha.

Im using 100% view profit.... right now my visitor tell me they need to close 7-8 popunder before video can be played and the rest popunder will appear while the user is watching.

is it possible to make 2 popunder before video can be played and the rest (10 popunder) appear while the user is watching? :)

Thanks

Nope, 100% mode is desired to be like this and we won't change anything in it since everything is calculated to do not cause loss. That's why we gave users options to decide how they want to work.

I am very satisfied with the host and with the options of the advertising modes, now we can choose our best option, if I don't like the mode 100% select another mode, I understand that I cannot receive high rates with little advertising and still keep the server with good streaming speed.

If the host lowers advertising and keeps rates high and no longer cares about the quality of streaming, it will be just one more host among so many just to make you money and in return receive a bad streaming and without a good experience for your users your site will be affected as it will only have videos full of buffe and will irritate everyone.

We have to understand that the current ads are not as profitable as they were a few years ago and now it is worse with the corona, but PlayTube in the middle of all this is offering us a great job and if it has this amount of ads in each modality it is because it is nasary to maintain the quality of the service and still offer us gains.

@Mucha hi, i like your site it's perfect but i wish if you could add more payment method like web money or payeer if possible? not only for me it would make more users with good traffic to join, i hope you think about it, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back