Status
Not open for further replies.
New update with advertisment models is great, i have asked for that feature couple days ago and now is done!

We chose to cooperate with our users to deliver best possible service, you're happy = we're happy
Post automatically merged:

We have updated our rates.

Last edited:
counter not counting sir @Mucha
9038261351065464.png

views that counted only views that got paid right sir?

Did you check that Ads Mode is not selected in 0% of earnings? The count paid to me seems to be normal.
wew you're right. i never touch that thing, how come it can change by itself............ and seems like it happen because the day change?
02e40f1351065886.png

Last edited:
wew you're right. i never touch that thing, how come it can change by itself............ and seems like it happen because the day change?
02e40f1351065886.png

I believe it was some adjustment in the system and ended up changing the advertising modes, since they were added recently, but I'm not sure, I just know that we don't need to worry.

Sorry for the late response as @Juninho have said a bit above and he have hit in 100% the "problem". We have pushed update that changed all user settings because it would end in a way of wrong counting views so we had to set as default for everyone 0% we decided to set 0% because many users would go mad if we did 100% with 12 pops. You simply need to change the setting in account settings and that's it.

Since i was not able to finish many of changes that we have planned for today i will make a short list below what is coming soon.

Our Prior for this week:

- Finish design fully (some parts of our website is still white with old images etc).
- Implement light mode of our theme.
- Player changes (Rewind / Forward 10 seconds near volume) + Better images scaling
- Disable / Enable Download button so each user can decide on it's own.
- PlayTube Leecher (Function that allows to bypass any video hosting ads and deliver videos in your very own player)
- Completly views counting change (Please give your review about this idea in our discussion thread)
We wan't to change our counting system from 10% to count from 0% by % procent watched factor, what does that mean? Now we pay amount for view that have hit 10% treshold we would like to improve and deliver more views of your files with better money counting by replacing old system with new one that will pay you amount of money calucalted by user view duration it will start counting view as paid from 5 seconds till end and will give you as much money as user have watched video by tier factor. For example if one full view would be counted as 1$ (Don't treat it like we will pay for view 1$) we would pay that amount but if user have watched half of video we would pay you 50% of that. Which means you will earn even if many of your users does not hit required 10%.

Please note that views counting idea will not be implemented untill discussed with users in our discussion thread

-
FTP Upload (we have almost done it)
- VPS Hosting (First positive tests behind us)

And some more changes that users might request in meaning time. Please note it will be hard week for us so everything that in your opinion might not work as expected should be reported directly to us and we will do our best to work out solution that can satisfy both sides us and you.

Last edited:
@Mucha :beers: :beers: :beers:

Sorry for the late response as @Juninho have said a bit above and he have hit in 100% the "problem". We have pushed update that changed all user settings because it would end in a way of wrong counting views so we had to set as default for everyone 0% we decided to set 0% because many users would go mad if we did 100% with 12 pops. You simply need to change the setting in account settings and that's it.

Since i was not able to finish many of changes that we have planned for today i will make a short list below what is coming soon.

Our Prior for this week:

- Finish design fully (some parts of our website is still white with old images etc).
- Implement light mode of our theme.
- Player changes (Rewind / Forward 10 seconds near volume) + Better images scaling
- Disable / Enable Download button so each user can decide on it's own.
- PlayTube Leecher (Function that allows to bypass any video hosting ads and deliver videos in your very own player)
- Completly views counting change (Please give your review about this idea in our discussion thread)
We wan't to change our counting system from 10% to count from 0% by % procent watched factor, what does that mean? Now we pay amount for view that have hit 10% treshold we would like to improve and deliver more views of your files with better money counting by replacing old system with new one that will pay you amount of money calucalted by user view duration it will start counting view as paid from 5 seconds till end and will give you as much money as user have watched video by tier factor. For example if one full view would be counted as 1$ (Don't treat it like we will pay for view 1$) we would pay that amount but if user have watched half of video we would pay you 50% of that. Which means you will earn even if many of your users does not hit required 10%.

Please note that views counting idea will not be implemented untill discussed with users in our discussion thread

-
FTP Upload (we have almost done it)
- VPS Hosting (First positive tests behind us)

And some more changes that users might request in meaning time. Please note it will be hard week for us so everything that in your opinion might not work as expected should be reported directly to us and we will do our best to work out solution that can satisfy both sides us and you.

I especially liked the change in the player, but the other points on the list are also important. May this week be a lot of productive work for the playtube.

1. snapshot sometimes load so slow and sometimes not fully loaded.. :)
2. are there any difference between previous 100% view profit and now?

Last edited:
Of course it.s just my opinion...

Rates are still very low for 12 pop...only 2 country in tier 1?

But ok it.s your decision

I wish you luck

It's your opinion however we respect that and wish you luck elsewhere too.

1. It's because of caching system. First viewer who watches your video triggers our cache then image loads fine
2. We have not changed anything related to views counting at this moment except percentage by pops amount but there is no other difference at all.

1. It's because of caching system. First viewer who watches your video triggers our cache then image loads fine
2. We have not changed anything related to views counting at this moment except percentage by pops amount but there is no other difference at all.

I understand now why the reason for the slower loading that I noticed in the snapshot has already been clarified, but if it were possible to keep the images in cache and with a fast loading even for the first person it would be great, because the impression that stops for the first person it is always that loading the snapshot is very slow and does not give a good impression for the first hits.
I did the test on the private and mobile tab on the video that I already opened and the loading continued as if it were the first access, only on the same browser tab that loads fast, I don't know if this test is valid.

It's just a suggestion, but your service is perfect, just that part of the snapshot that bothers me a little.

I understand now why the reason for the slower loading that I noticed in the snapshot has already been clarified, but if it were possible to keep the images in cache and with a fast loading even for the first person it would be great, because the impression that stops for the first person it is always that loading the snapshot is very slow and does not give a good impression for the first hits.
I did the test on the private and mobile tab on the video that I already opened and the loading continued as if it were the first access, only on the same browser tab that loads fast, I don't know if this test is valid.

It's just a suggestion, but your service is perfect, just that part of the snapshot that bothers me a little.

I'll go deeper into that and check connection amounts to image server, will let you know about changes i've done.

Responded bit above but also have update for you and @Juninho about it, we have changed our image loading from single server to our CDN Cache. Please review new method and let me know if it have fixed your problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back