Status
Not open for further replies.
how to delete file error in remote upload ?

I can't recognize the corrupted file upload and cannot delete it
833ahBG.jpg

Requested dateAmountStatusProcessed date
2020-10-19$15.98PAID2020-10-19 13:06:42
2020-10-08$12.10PAID2020-10-11 12:49:08
2020-10-02$14.56PAID2020-10-03 11:41:11
2020-09-27$10.29PAID2020-09-29 15:00:37
2020-09-23$16.43PAID2020-09-25 22:08:05
2020-09-19$21.16PAID2020-09-21 22:02:09
2020-09-16$10.94PAID2020-09-18 16:57:54
2020-09-14$12.83PAID2020-09-15 20:01:49

Some recent PlayTube Updates:

- We do not count VPN/Proxy/Tor views as paid anymore (our ad network not paying us for those views)
- We have release some new anti leech features with a nice video of preventing remote from us
- We have increased our servers count due to recent traffic spikes
- We have update our google drive / youdbox leecher (Will be available at evening today)

We're working hard to push some nice features soon as well. If there is any feature you need please let me know.

Can you add function to hide count views and dark mode sir. Thanks you. And just one small thing, can you make the player more brighter (I mean the cover image is not being darker by play button )

Some recent PlayTube Updates:

- We do not count VPN/Proxy/Tor views as paid anymore (our ad network not paying us for those views)
- We have release some new anti leech features with a nice video of preventing remote from us
- We have increased our servers count due to recent traffic spikes
- We have update our google drive / youdbox leecher (Will be available at evening today)

We're working hard to push some nice features soon as well. If there is any feature you need please let me know.
We are waiting for the possibility of integrating our own ads (popup and vast).

Remote Upload shows pending for so long( I've waited 10 minutes and it still shows pending). Last time I did it was done in seconds.
Post automatically merged:

Remote Upload shows pending for so long( I've waited 10 minutes and it still shows pending). Last time I did it was done in seconds.
It was uploaded after approx. 20 minutes.
Can you please add progress like uploading at 400kbps 100/300 mb.
Its just shows pending feels like it won't upload and the user doesn't get the idea when will it be uploaded.

Last edited:

It was uploaded after approx. 20 minutes.
Can you please add progress like uploading at 400kbps 100/300 mb.
Its just shows pending feels like it won't upload and the user doesn't get the idea when will it be uploaded.

I'm sorry if remote takes too long, recently we're receiving a lot of new users. Regarding progress it does shows one but it does not automaticly refresh the bar currently (only after site refresh) will add progress bar refresh within couple hours.

I'm sorry if remote takes too long, recently we're receiving a lot of new users. Regarding progress it does shows one but it does not automaticly refresh the bar currently (only after site refresh) will add progress bar refresh within couple hours.
Also add uploading custom thumbnail after upload. What if we uploaded it wrong or want to upload it later. There's no way.

1. And can you please tell me what does public and adult means? Can a video be both?
2 . There is a tag option. Is there a website where you publish video or is the video indexed on google?
And how to use it. eg. tag1, tag2, tag3 ....

Last edited:
Also add uploading custom thumbnail after upload. What if we uploaded it wrong or want to upload it later. There's no way.

1. And can you please tell me what does public and adult means? Can a video be both?
2 . There is a tag option. Is there a website where you publish video or is the video indexed on google?
And how to use it. eg. tag1, tag2, tag3 ....

1. Sure
2. Public / Adult - This function is not being in use anymore since we switched to account types will be removed in front update.
3. We do not index videos and we do not display videos. Tag option allows you to set a tag of video as we going to release public search for videos and better filtering system in control panel using tags option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back