Status
Not open for further replies.
A matter of principle? BTW I am not here as a lawyer, but as a developer which depends on his partners. Not those which changes conditions on a wimp. What sense would using a premium player make if it's only for a month?

Again, Mucha talks clouds out of the sky, but is unreliable.

Last edited:
We can make it 3 minutes, will that help?
definitely will help sir
that's better than downloaders find another way and maybe use 3rd party app like IDM and not getting us earnings :grin:
because in my experience, viewers will views and downloaders will downloads

screenshot-233.png

How predictable? Cry baby.

definitely will help sir
that's better rather then downloaders find another way and maybe use 3rd party app like IDM and not getting us earnings :grin:
because in my experience, viewers will views and downloaders will downloads

IDM does not work with playtube if user is under delay between downloads as direct url is not being generated. I've changed the delay it's 3 minutes now.

Downloads are counted for money like views? Or only views are conted for money?

Both downloads and views are counted for money however if user with ip x will hit two paid views threshold next view or download he make will not be counted as paid however it will be displayed in your report. It also applies if user with ip x will make 2 downloads then next view or download will not be counted as paid.

They remove files without any notification and they pretend 90 days inactivity but even 30 days didn't past and got removed.

We don't pretend that we keep files for 90 days. Files are being keept for 30 days with some exceptions. We don't keep accounts that was not logged in for atleast 10 days but have files in it without any views. We're not free storage service if you don't have traffic that you can bring to us do not use our host.

We don't pretend that we keep files for 90 days. Files are being keept for 30 days with some exceptions. We don't keep accounts that was not logged in for atleast 10 days but have files in it without any views. We're not free storage service if you don't have traffic that you can bring to us do not use our host.
Ofcourse I'm not using. Don't worry. Just warning other people about the services.

Rules got changed since May. Yeah i don't know either why i'm even answering to you, you get exact same problem on every host with file removals :smile:
Wow. You think yourself smart? Do you think I can't rent ovh or hetzner and setup a php script and run same like you?
You are the one who hunt down the views for making money not me. You offer services and I posted my feedback.
Learn to accept criticism and maybe you will earn more. This is my last reply. Have a nice day.

Wow. You think yourself smart? Do you think I can't rent ovh or hetzner and setup a php script and run same like you?
You are the one who hunt down the views for making money not me. You offer services and I posted my feedback.
Learn to accept criticism and maybe you will earn more. This is my last reply. Have a nice day.

Cool :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Code:
Learn to accept criticism

"Oh no my vids got removed because i have not readed tos and threated them as free storage then woke up after 4 months to leave feedback" [*]

Where i can find more info about your other product, premium player and proxy service?

Premium Player is currently unavailable due to planned updates, we will enable purchases again within 2 days from now so you'll be able to read more about it on specific sub-page.

Proxy Service is described in first post. We don't provide any panel (cloudflare like) this part is completly manual and requires customized setup for every webpage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back