Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. It is time for another genuine review about the Premium Player. I am using the player for almost a month now and I must say that the Player works flawlessly.You just need to pass the Playtube video ID in the player and viola. The loading time of the video in the player is instant. I think no other video hosts have this feature of having Unlimited BW , Unlimited storage, Unlimited Downloads and the quality of the videos are amazing as well when compared with other hosts

Moreover the support is awesome :ok_hand: and their expertise is really amazing. If you need anything in the player, they immediately adds it in the player. If anyone is looking for a Video player, it has to be Playtube Pemium player. Just use and it you will really enjoy !!

And the player is also getting HLS update shortly :) Thank you Playtube :wave:

Gounlimited has a similar service. No need to pass the video ID, just the embed code. It also works with existing uploads. And the number of concurrent connection is double.

What do you think?

Gounlimited has a similar service. No need to pass the video ID, just the embed code. It also works with existing uploads. And the number of concurrent connection is double.

What do you think?

They started just 3 or 4 days and I haven't used their premium feature. I am using this player from almost a month now and this player gives a lot of control within. I just gave my thoughts.

What do you think?

We have invented Premium Player service and obviously other hosts follows our path. However each service is different. From gounlimited you will not receive any support like implementations, they will no add anything special for you and you still use their embed, while our player is self hosted, player is displayed under your own domain, you have possibility to set own ads like popups or vast/vpaid etc. Each stream comes in HLS format which is 100x faster than standard mp4 delivery. We can even style your player so it match your website, you can have our anti adblock solution implemented while information for end user will be styled so it matches your website, There is lot of difference and tons of other features but you've noticed only "connections".

Last edited:
To be honest I dont really care about the number of connections. 300 is more than enough.

What I am concerned with is the ease off implementation.

Gounlimited just uses the Embed code, while playtube needs some programmatic solution.

I am am Elementor designer. Is it possible to work with your method?

To be honest I dont really care about the number of connections. 300 is more than enough.

What I am concerned with is the ease off implementation.

Gounlimited just uses the Embed code, while playtube needs some programmatic solution.

I am am Elementor designer. Is it possible to work with your method?

You no need any programmatic knowledge since our devs will literally prepare everything for you and they will implement everything for you. Every our customer can confirm you that they got tons of suggestions from us and lots of help from our devs.

What do you think?
Gounlimited is blocked in my country and they are not making any progress on this subject. I said they could bring a custom domain or alternative domain, but they didn't care. Playtube is always solution-oriented and takes its users into consideration.

Gounlimited is blocked in my country and they are not making any progress on this subject. I said they could bring a custom domain or alternative domain, but they didn't care. Playtube is always solution-oriented and takes its users into consideration.

Yes, they even delete videos without saying anything. Wouldn't recommend.
PlayTube seem always improving. Really like this service.

Well it's quite simple, your success = our success :)

Yes, they even delete videos without saying anything. Wouldn't recommend.
PlayTube seem always improving. Really like this service.

As said under Hdxvideo quote. We do our best to provide the best possible service for our users because if we are stable our users bussines is stable too, we want to be somekind of filar on which our users can build strong websites with milions of views.

your host support 1080p?

Currently our default quality is 720p. However we're preparing to push multi quality update and default quality will be 1080P then our system will re-encode to lower qualities 720p, 480p, 360p and entire streaming will be in DASH method which is adaptive bitrate (automaticly selects the best quality for user connection). Please note that currently if you upload file with lower quality than 720p our system will not try to scale it to 720p and file will be leaved untouched, just converted to HLS streaming format.

Hello! I am woundering if i upload mp4 1080p video with h264 codec and ac3/aac audio, it will be encoded in 720p or will stay 1080p? Because some of mp4 i upload dont need encode or maybe its just encoding fast.

I have a question. Can the font size for subtitles be reduced?

http://prnt.sc/t8kkut

Done.

Hello! I am woundering if i upload mp4 1080p video with h264 codec and ac3/aac audio, it will be encoded in 720p or will stay 1080p? Because some of mp4 i upload dont need encode or maybe its just encoding fast.

We have encoding clusters while each cluster has 512 CPU Cores for encoding pruposes. That's why it's ultra fast. However we do not reencode mp4 videos if their bitrate is lower than 5Mb/s so if your video is 1080P with higher bitrate it will be lowered to 720p and 5Mb/s bitrate.

Our datacenter is psychically located at Ukraine, simply we need to comply with Ukraine law, so if we receive report regarding video directly from Ukrainian Lawyer we will have to react, otherwise we can ignore reports.

It sounds a little bit tricky and risky...

It sounds a little bit tricky and risky...

No one forces you to use our host at all. For clarification, we have not removed any file from playtube since begining of existence.

And there is no fully DMCA Ignored service since can't be. If as hosting provider you fully ignore DMCA (Even from country you're registered at) it means your hosting is illegal and pretty much you will receive lawsuit. DMCA is a bit different for hosting providers and this is why we're able to ignore reports from 99.9% of countries. Exclusion is just Ukraine.

I will explain it to you in a more advanced way. Because "normal people" don't get simple facts. If your site is dedicated to X country and company from X country has rights for specific movie/series etc. exploration in your language that means you as user distributing this content take "illegal" action. If that file is hosted on our server and report was sent from company that has rights to that file we simply ignore the report. Only reports that was sent from companies located at ukraine and has exploration rights for ukrainian language forces us to react on the report. Otherwise every single report is simply ignored.

We also use many different tactics to start dmca procedure again like moving files from x location to y location where specific company has no rights to send reports. This is one of our solutions and works perfectly, can assure you in that fact since we receive houndreds of reports on daily basis and storing more than 175 TB of data on our servers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back