Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Are you planning to add subtitle settings? Like transparent background and size of subtitle and others?

Yeah it actually is already located on our long to do list. First we need to reencode all user files to hls and multi quality format. Then after that we're going to push player setting update where each user will be able to set custom player colors that match his website and do much more :)

Yeah it actually is already located on our long to do list. First we need to reencode all user files to hls and multi quality format. Then after that we're going to push player setting update where each user will be able to set custom player colors that match his website and do much more :)
Amazing! Thanks for the infos. Cant wait to see all of them.

Where is the referral link?

In the dashboard there is a link to see how many referrals a user has gathered but i'm unable to get my referral link.

Thanks

Payment receive
thank you playtube

No problem mate, we're looking forward to work with you for a long peroid of time :)

Where is the referral link?

In the dashboard there is a link to see how many referrals a user has gathered but i'm unable to get my referral link.

Thanks

Can confirm that it is missing. We have added it in settings page. Sorry for problem.

Last edited:
We ignore dmca reports from all countries except Ukraine. Which means if your file received report from any country than Ukraine your file will not be removed.
What is the deal with Ukraine? I never heard about DMCA reports from Ukraine companies...

What is the deal with Ukraine? I never heard about DMCA reports from Ukraine companies...

Our datacenter is psychically located at Ukraine, simply we need to comply with Ukraine law, so if we receive report regarding video directly from Ukrainian Lawyer we will have to react, otherwise we can ignore reports.

OK. It is time for another genuine review about the Premium Player. I am using the player for almost a month now and I must say that the Player works flawlessly.You just need to pass the Playtube video ID in the player and viola. The loading time of the video in the player is instant. I think no other video hosts have this feature of having Unlimited BW , Unlimited storage, Unlimited Downloads and the quality of the videos are amazing as well when compared with other hosts

Moreover the support is awesome :ok_hand: and their expertise is really amazing. If you need anything in the player, they immediately adds it in the player. If anyone is looking for a Video player, it has to be Playtube Pemium player. Just use and it you will really enjoy !!

And the player is also getting HLS update shortly :) Thank you Playtube :wave:

OK. It is time for another genuine review about the Premium Player. I am using the player for almost a month now and I must say that the Player works flawlessly.You just need to pass the Playtube video ID in the player and viola. The loading time of the video in the player is instant. I think no other video hosts have this feature of having Unlimited BW , Unlimited storage, Unlimited Downloads and the quality of the videos are amazing as well when compared with other hosts

Moreover the support is awesome :ok_hand: and their expertise is really amazing. If you need anything in the player, they immediately adds it in the player. If anyone is looking for a Video player, it has to be Playtube Pemium player. Just use and it you will really enjoy !!

Thank you mate for your review, we love to work with you and provide you with our services as we togheter get stronger day by day :heart_eyes:

Announcement:

Dear Partners, Customers, Users

We would like to announce our new upcoming feature called Tube Hosting. We will be offering you VPS/Dedicated Serves/Shared Webhosting for your websites and other needs like seeding etc.

VPS Hosting will be offered in three packages as follows:

Standard VPS - 4v Cores, 8GB Ram, 50GB Nvme, 1Gbps Uplink, Unmetered BW - 20$ / mo
Premium VPS - 6v Cores, 16GB Ram, 150GB Nvme, 1Gbps Uplink, Unmetered BW - 30$/ mo
Platinium VPS - 8v Cores, 32GB Ram, 500GB Nvme, 1Gbps Uplink, Unmetered BW - 50$ /mo

Each VPS will have standard ddos protection up to 10Gbps Layer3/4, we will be also offering better protection for additional price as follows:

Up to 100Gbps - 10$ / mo
Up to 980Gbps - 25$ / mo

Each VPS Server will also come with unmetered Layer7 DDoS Protection which will be completly free. For users that use other hosting services from other companies and needs only Layer7 DDoS Protection we will be offering our layer7 proxy with unmetered mitigation just for 10$ / mo.

Price list for other services will be given within 7 days from now as we're preparing for the big step. We would like to announce also that we're pushing HLS Streaming today so every user files will be re-encoded and we will be providing you with Premium Player updates.

Confirms everything the user has written. I use a premium service and everything works perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back