Status
Not open for further replies.
can you add sort items by name? The upload/encoding is faster than i thought. It looks amazing.
And btw can you add embed link (not code) when im trying to export?

Embed link in export is done. Sorting will be done in like 30-40 minutes.
you need to support thema by donating to add your site in next update

It's optional for priority, otherwise you wait for them to add.

add webmoney pls pls

Currently we're not able to add Webmoney for payouts.

Can you add romanian subtitle please?
Edit: and maybe to add subtitle easily. Maybe to add some kind of shortcut on that 3 dots
I6Z0IH0.png

Here is a short review after using the premium player for almost a week. Their premium package and player is awesome. Videos load instantly and at full speeds, Even the video qulaity is awesome :ok_hand: . The support they give is even better.

I think this is the only host where they give unlimited BW and Storage for premium users. If anybody is interested they can get a premium player trail for a day to check it out

Please do continue the good work :wave:

Allowing to have our own premium plan ads would be great!

We offer premium player solution where you're able to implement own ads and your views are not counted at PlayTube for payouts. Instead you're using own ads provided by ads networks where you have signed and they count your impressions. We're providing bandwitdh and storage with Premium Player service. We have also other features in player. If you would like to hear more, contact us over telegram @playtubews

Last edited:
Once you get Zoom uploader support, hope will be soon, we could be more than happy customers, Premium Plan is great indeed, and dont forget guys, they are dmca ignore too. Great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back