Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am very satisfied with the site after testing it for a few days. I noticed that it was possible to add a custom snapshot when uploading a video in the File Upload section (via "Cover" option). However, it is no longer possible to modify the thumbnail when you want to edit the video. When using the Remote / FTP Upload section, it is also not possible to change the thumbnail. Would it be possible to add this feature? Thank you! :lips:

Hello, I am very satisfied with the site after testing it for a few days. I noticed that it was possible to add a custom snapshot when uploading a video in the File Upload section (via "Cover" option). However, it is no longer possible to modify the thumbnail when you want to edit the video. When using the Remote / FTP Upload section, it is also not possible to change the thumbnail. Would it be possible to add this feature? Thank you! :lips:
Yes it is possible.

Few features that will be added at evening:

-Default Subtitle Lang Selection
-Enable/Disable Autoplay For Default Subtitle Lang Selected
-Cover Edit Via File Edit
-Snap Generation from My Files Page (Option to create new snap and select from 6 generated)

Inactive files will be deleted within 30 days or 60 days?

60 Days if you comply with our fair usage.

Yes it is possible.

Few features that will be added at evening:

-Default Subtitle Lang Selection
-Enable/Disable Autoplay For Default Subtitle Lang Selected
-Cover Edit Via File Edit
-Snap Generation from My Files Page (Option to create new snap and select from 6 generated)

60 Days if you comply with our fair usage.
Is it already available? I see the File Edit dashboard changed, but I still can't find the option to edit the cover edit option

How to move files to folders.
I saw you added custom thumbnail option but when I click on create on snapshot it keeps loading and then shows 500 error

How to move files to folders.
I saw you added custom thumbnail option but when I click on create on snapshot it keeps loading and then shows 500 error

Select the files you want to move then menu at the file menager will appear brighter, select move and move files to folder you want.

Function is not yet done so it throws error. Working on it at this moment so please allow me some time to finish it fully.

Select the files you want to move then menu at the file menager will appear brighter, select move and move files to folder you want.

Function is not yet done so it throws error. Working on it at this moment so please allow me some time to finish it fully.
Just realize, in the File manager there's no more button to choose whether the file is Public or no, and Adult or no. Hope you will fix it too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back