Status
Not open for further replies.
We pickup as much as we can from queue but we're receiving lot of new incoming traffic so queue gets full quick. I will buy more hardware and install it at the begining of october.

Done.
My own File Migration will be end till tomorrow and at least my uploading load will be end... Thank you very much for your hardwork and kind reply...
Everything is perfect with your service
:pray:

hi,

"withdraw" and "settings" button, is missing..?

i only see "upload" "videos" "reports" "affiliate" "dns" "faq" "support" "privacy" and "logout"

haha, thank you.

sir @Mucha i still have this problem

is it just me? also it's still using old theme for mobile right?
c300fa1354516990.png

one last thing, can you remove the 30s wait to download time sir? isn't it already have waiting time between the downloads?

sir @Mucha i still have this problem

is it just me? also it's still using old theme for mobile right?
c300fa1354516990.png

one last thing, can you remove the 30s wait to download time sir? isn't it already have waiting time between the downloads?

Please allow me to some time to finish all theme pages. It's time consuming.. For download. It will not be removed we're not downloading host but video streaming and download is just extra option we provide. We need to have wait time as well with delay to avoid automation.

yesterday, i try to remote upload vid#za, work.
but today, all pending..
im waiting 2hours+ , but still pending.

thanks.

I have said it yesterday. We have big remote queue from all playtube users. People download from other hosts that have literally 100kb/s stream/download speed so it take a lot of time to download those files. Please keep on mind that we don't have unlimited remote download slots to download all of those at same time.

hi @Mucha now all videos are showing this message like u see on screenshot, even when i disabled adblocker and tried in different browser without adblocker still showing this no one can watch the videos please fix this problem, thank you

45.png

hi @Mucha now all videos are showing this message like u see on screenshot, even when i disabled adblocker and tried in different browser without adblocker still showing this no one can watch the videos please fix this problem, thank you

45.png

Im checking what is causing integrity check error. Need 10 minutes to fix.
Post automatically merged:

@spiderana fixed, please confirm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back