Status
Not open for further replies.
are you still doing maintenance, i'm getting this error.

wfUoNdl.jpg

No it looks like the problem appears on ddos-guard. I will call them.
Post automatically merged:

There was problem in communication between our rewrites and ddos-guard, should be fixed by now.

Last edited:
Hello I saw that the premium player option is available, is it already working ??? I would like to buy it.

Yes it is working however all features was not released yet, by all features i mean those that will be available in control panel of playtube which means you will not be able to place custom ads in playtube embeds yet.

Yes it is working however all features was not released yet, by all features i mean those that will be available in control panel of playtube which means you will not be able to place custom ads in playtube embeds yet.
I'm going to buy. Are the videos not deleted with the correct time?

I don't understand there is no feature for this update for the members
For me it's nothing special, you made 7 popups steady what's new
Calculate views as it is not changed 2 every 24 hours per ip
I can tell you nothing new to me as a member

I don't understand there is no feature for this update for the members
For me it's nothing special, you made 7 popups steady what's new
Calculate views as it is not changed 2 every 24 hours per ip
I can tell you nothing new to me as a member

Some users have access to features that other users don't. Those are our trusted members who stays with playtube since it's begining and help us finding bugs in our new features we code before we actually release it to public view.

What do you mean? We display thumbnails but only after file is encoded (must be generated after encoding) otherwise stays black screen until we encode the file.
I mean the self chosen ones sir.It still shows the grid list from the video itself even when you pick a picture from the gallery.At least for the older videos.In short custom thumbnail function doesn't work.I was curious about that :)

I mean the self chosen ones sir.It still shows the grid list from the video itself even when you pick a picture from the gallery.At least for the older videos.In short custom thumbnail function doesn't work.I was curious about that :)

Oh, well it's going to be implemented soon, we started working on control panel theme today.

No problem, we've not finished switching to new theme so some parts might look ugly as we're keep connecting each sub-page to our system. By evening more than half of panel should be done. I will clear our cdn cache so you will notice progress on those parts you sent.

4th payment received on schedule, thank you sir @Mucha :pray: :grin:

Requested dateAmountStatusProcessed date
2020-09-13$XX.74PAID2020-09-14 09:55:57
2020-09-05$XX.56PAID2020-09-07 09:02:46
2020-08-29$XX.78PAID2020-08-29 21:11:57
2020-08-14$X.26PAID2020-08-14 12:56:01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back