Status
Not open for further replies.
very much adds , not interested
Dude, to be honestly, your comment is not fair. If you think that this platform has some disadvantages, you can write all of them here. And trust me, Mucha will give value to your opinions. Look at above messages and you will see how he cares feedbacks of the users (it doesn't matter they are registered or non-registered). But let's try to comment honestly.

Dude, to be honestly, your comment is not fair. If you think that this platform has some disadvantages, you can write all of them here. And trust me, Mucha will give value to your opinions. Look at above messages and you will see how he cares feedbacks of the users (it doesn't matter they are registered or non-registered). But let's try to comment honestly.

Bro don't bother yourself with that guy. I'm used to trolls who comes here to say random stuff about PlayTube without even registering at PlayTube and trying our service at all.

Did you Remove Premium Player?
How many days for inactivity videos?

1. New premium player purchases are currently disabled due to update we're working on, it will be re-enabled once we finish front-end fully which should be tomorrow evening.

2. Normally 30 days however we're not free storage service, if you keep uploading files without bringing us any views (literally like 0-100 views with storage usage of over 400 GB we will remove your files 1 day after you receive notification from us).

with the new affiliate scheme i guess it's gonna be lower income for us with videos shorter than 30 minutes sir @Mucha
can you make 3 ip count / 24 hours? or change the rewards for tier 4 to 10 - 15 - 20 - 25? or add indonesia to tier 3 sir?

We will not count 3 views, it stays like it is. This system works since 3 days and we don't see any decrease on users incomes in comparsion to other days. As well as we will not move exotic countries into higher tiers as it's not porfitable in any way for us and we're not interested to pay our users from own pocket instead of traffic sold.

Don't get me wrong here but you ask for too much. It's not possible to pay more than now and all of you want's views to be counted from couple seconds, vids to be counted from 1 minute long, and ask for more and more money.

We will not count 3 views, it stays like it is. This system works since 3 days and we don't see any decrease on users incomes in comparsion to other days. As well as we will not move exotic countries into higher tiers as it's not porfitable in any way for us and we're not interested to pay our users from own pocket instead of traffic sold.

Don't get me wrong here but you ask for too much. It's not possible to pay more than now and all of you want's views to be counted from couple seconds, vids to be counted from 1 minute long, and ask for more and more money.
Absolutely right, before asking changing the tier and money, everyone should focus on increasing the traffic. If the traffic increases, (of course from higher countries), Mucha will evaluate this and change the tiers.
Post automatically merged:

For example, i want to see Russia in one of tiers. I will do my best for this soon :)

Absolutely right, before asking changing the tier and money, everyone should focus on increasing the traffic. If the traffic increases, (of course from higher countries), Mucha will evaluate this and change the tiers.

You've hit the right point. With current traffic we can't do more. PlayTube is three times smaller than clip for example and still provides high pay rates and way faster streams. Once we attract more webmasters we will change rates to even higher but not on demand it will be our own iniciative.

oh the counting system already works from 3 days ago? so yesterday was change the front end and ads amount? i'm fine with that then, but the income is decreased a bit for sure sir @Mucha
also don't get me wrong that i'm a greedy person but new ads scheme is definitely a bit inferior to before, even with 3 minutes video rule
before on my tier it was $15/10k views now while my video range from 3-25 minutes (after the update that 1 minute video earns too, i started to upload the 1 minute videos too) never higher, because all my videos is a clip
now for me it's $8-10/10k views, there's no way it's not gonna decreased a bit
the plus now it's only 7 pops and interstitial for 100% ads mode
i still don't know if this is better or not, becase it's just updated yesterday
but i can totally say 100% ads mode before was definitely annoying with 12 pops, as many of my viewers complain of that but still accepting it after i explained to them

For example, i want to see Russia in one of tiers. I will do my best for this soon :)
of course i did that
i can even say that i'm the first to use playtube on my forum, and some follows to use too now
here's my reports from the day i started using playtube on 2020-08-09
i don't know if this high traffic or not though

27522600$XXX.518960 / $0$011004720$XXX.51896

oh the counting system already works from 3 days ago? so yesterday was change the front end and ads amount? i'm fine with that then, but the income is decreased a bit for sure sir @Mucha
also don't get me wrong that i'm a greedy person but new ads scheme is definitely a bit inferior to before, even with 3 minutes video rule
before on my tier it was $15/10k views now while my video range from 3-25 minutes (after the update that 1 minute video earns too, i started to upload the 1 minute videos too) never higher, because all my videos is a clip
now for me it's $8-10/10k views, there's no way it's not gonna decreased a bit
the plus now it's only 7 pops and interstitial for 100% ads mode
i still don't know if this is better or not, becase it's just updated yesterday
but i can totally say 100% ads mode before was definitely annoying with 12 pops, as many of my viewers complain of that but still accepting it after i explained to them

Yes, yesterday we just updated our front-end partially while counting logic was updated days ago. I'll be completly honest with you on earnings part. PlayTube does not earn. I work for free on that part because playtube is not made for make me rich as every other host tries here. No need to be rich from having hosting and shaving own users, i'm rich already i own multiple other businesses. PlayTube since first day was created to free users from other hostings scam/shave policy as well to free users from pathetic poor streaming experience. Last month playtube made 10$ for me, rest is that i pay to users and servers cost. PlayTube does not shave, do proper counting, don't have such limits like 80% of hosts here (tier rate is 60$ but you receive 0.03 per view which equals to 30$). We don't use all of that unethical methods to earn money as we don't care about money, this host is made for you and every other user who is tired of such weird policy at other hosts. If it will be possible we will make rates higher but for now it's not i'm good as long as playtube earns for own expenses and user earnings i no need any money from that.

Regarding ads. We made them less right now is 7 pops without any interestial (interestial will be implemented later there will be just one). If it will be possible we will make even less ads but all of it requires time, without seeing on own eyes how it goes there not much can be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back