Status
Not open for further replies.
Proxy Service is described in first post. We don't provide any panel (cloudflare like) this part is completly manual and requires customized setup for every webpage.
Thanks for reply,
Is there any bandwidth limit?
Also how cache work? Maximum file size , cache life span ... etc.
Documentation will be usefull.

Thanks for reply,
Is there any bandwidth limit?
Also how cache work? Maximum file size , cache life span ... etc.
Documentation will be usefull.

no there is no bandwitdh limit, we cache your static content in our cdn which means only first request is direct to your website for those files, then they land in our cache, you can clear cache or force cache update by updating your query string for example

?v=xxx if your query gets changed to ?v=yyy we will load fresh file from your server. Cache expiry time for images is set to "max" which is 1 year for css and javascript default is 1 month.

From the conversation:

Q It seems that the splash is the default player thumb. Is there an option to change that to the single screenshot?
A Yeah it is possible but it will require from us a few code changes. Will do that soon.

Sounds like a promise to me.

And 'soon' is not over 4 weeks. You knew I couldn't use the premium player and continue development until you made the changes.

I should have stayed with gounlimited/doodstream. What a terrific hosts.
I see the conversation between you and it is good as long as in the framework of work, but do not put sites and say that it is better that it is not the best my friend I have been working in this field for 5 years and at the present time this host is the best at all with some reservations, but it is the best. Which you know and which you do not know
https://playtube.ws is the best right now
Post automatically merged:

Hello manager, the best video hosting site currently on the scene
Please is it possible to calculate 3 views per ip per 24 hours
Also, is it possible to calculate views immediately after playing the video?
Thank you

Thank you

Last edited:
I see the conversation between you and it is good as long as in the framework of work, but do not put sites and say that it is better that it is not the best my friend I have been working in this field for 5 years and at the present time this host is the best at all with some reservations, but it is the best. Which you know and which you do not know

Thank you

Thank you

As soon as we push front-end update you will notice a lot of changes that was stated in our discussion thread. We also gonna have less pops (6 pops + some interestials) in 100% mode.

I received payment thanks :hearts:

No problem <3

This hosting will sweep the market and you will be number one on video hosting, but you only need people to get to know you more on Twitter and on the big sites I think you need some manual ads
On my part, I send you many referrals for your site and it is constantly increasing

Thank you

Thank you

Again, I have no issues with the hosting service. It's good. However, the admin is unreliable as said. He sells me on August 11 a custom package with the option of upgrading. Then 3 weeks later withdraws his arrangement, leaving me with a site I developed for ad free use. What's the use of a premium player for 3 weeks? You need longevity for your site.

None of you know the real problems about this issue. I would say 'mind your business'.

My friend, this is my business. I am a host on this site. If you have a site and you want hosting without ads, I advise you to buy cheap VPS hosting. This is better for you. I have a site but I will close it. I rely on direct traffic from sites and forums. I hate sites.

As soon as we push front-end update you will notice a lot of changes that was stated in our discussion thread. We also gonna have less pops (6 pops + some interestials) in 100% mode.

No problem <3
Hello, Mucha I appeciate your effort on this amazing project. I have a question due to this comment. Can you tell me which modes wait us in the next update? and please tell me how many popups will be on this modes?

I can't wait for the launch of the playtube changes to happen.
There are so many good things to come, the playtube is to be congratulated. :heart_eyes:

Yeah i can't wait to start publishing them too :D

My friend, this is my business. I am a host on this site. If you have a site and you want hosting without ads, I advise you to buy cheap VPS hosting. This is better for you. I have a site but I will close it. I rely on direct traffic from sites and forums. I hate sites.

Thank you for your good word about PlayTube, but we're already big and if we will have more users that's great however with current amount we will be happy anyway.

Hello, Mucha I appeciate your effort on this amazing project. I have a question due to this comment. Can you tell me which modes wait us in the next update? and please tell me how many popups will be on this modes?

6-7 Pops + interesial (100%)
5-6 Pops (1-3 minute delay between pops) + Inerestial (75%)
3-5 Pops + Interestial (50%)
2-3 Pops + Interestial (25%)
3 pops per 3 hours per ip (0%)

Each setting will have extra social bar in embeds only.

Functions working.PlayTube is allowed profile tube later?

Yes

Yeah i can't wait to start publishing them too :D

Thank you for your good word about PlayTube, but we're already big and if we will have more users that's great however with current amount we will be happy anyway.

6-7 Pops + interesial (100%)
5-6 Pops (1-3 minute delay between pops) + Inerestial (75%)
3-5 Pops + Interestial (50%)
2-3 Pops + Interestial (25%)
3 pops per 3 hours per ip (0%)

Each setting will have extra social bar in embeds only.

Yes
6-7 pops are opened at the same time when an user press "play" button?

Nope, with delays between pops but those delay will not be longer than 1 minute.
Alright, thanks for replying! Now one question interests me pretty much. If an user doesn't see all 6-7 pops, then will I not get rewarded? for example an user can quit the video after watching 20 secs and in this time he(she) will not see all pops.

Alright, thanks for replying! Now one question interests me pretty much. If an user doesn't see all 6-7 pops, then will I not get rewarded? for example an user can quit the video after watching 20 secs and in this time he(she) will not see all pops.

Reward will be counted as soon as user reach required watching time, no matter how many ads he have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back