Petty.Link Shorturl | Up to $12/1000 views | Min Payout $3.2/1000 views

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaoservices

Dear Friends,

Petty.Link is a new URL shortener where you can easily create trackable shorturls to use anywhere on the internet and earn money upto $12/1000 views.

We welcomes affiliates around the globe who are looking for a better and reliable url shortner.

10% Referral Earnings | Minimum payout is $5 only | Daily payout | PayPal, Skrill, Bitcoin, In Bank Account for Selected Countries

Count : Upto 2x

Features:

1) Mass Shrinker
2) Mobile Friendly
3) API method for shortening
4) Social Media Traffic Allowed
5) Magnet/Torrent links supported
6) Full Page Script

Note: Users with high volume traffic can contact us to avail special deals
We do not allow Adult Traffic

Signup On https://petty.link/auth/signup and start Earning $$

Email: emailpettylink@gmail.com

Last edited:
51 comments
hi, i like your site, can you not let people with adblock to click ? because most of people that click in my links have adblock, if u do it i will start working on your site, im waiting for response.

Friends, I've tried this shortener and got my first payment. Also after further negotiations, I asked the owner to increase the rates so they match the mid rates for this business. All went fine, he agreed and as you see he has way better rates now. After testing the site with the new rates all went fine and got second payment! The support is super fast through skype. Also have in mind that the owner is checking links income and if it is not good he will contact you, so follow the terms and if something is wrong expect a message. Nevertheless he is a honest man and pays what he owes!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back