Selling [WMZ/BTC] NETFLIX 4-Screens Premium UHD Private 1 year [All Devices]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaizer01

Offering 6 months(or more) upgrade your account + 6 months warranty replacement

try using paxful for exchange pp to btc
Please contact me on Discord if I'm not online, so I can address your issues/order much faster.

1 Year Premium NETFLIX Account Upgrade | 6 months warranty
For BTC payment please contact me or purchase here https://sellix.io/product/5f115b439e40d (30$)
For Webmoney(PM)(35$)

I will suspend the payment for paypal, as they hold the funds that being sent to me for 7-21 D (If you're willing to wait for 7-21D or when the payment you sent to me has been confirmed, you can use this).

Price: 30$
I can provide a 7-day demo account for a vouch, only for a well-known member(who's currently active for the past 3 months) or a higher rank member
Note: I'm not selling netflix account I'm upgrading your existing account(as long as it doesn't have any ACTIVE subscription/plans).

Join my discord server:
nIceCJV.gif

jCjHRBf.jpg

PROOF of 2 months account
EJh9gL4.png

F.A.Q
Is this Legit? How do you do it?
- Before you ask, these are not hacked or cracked accounts. These are fully legit accounts and will be created on your own e-mail address. We would love to tell you more but then it wouldn't work anymore :)

HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT FROM SELLING ACCOUNTS?
- The answer is simple: You get the subscription on your personal account that can't be taken back and we provide 6 months warranty replacement after the warranty end I can still offer replacement as long as the method is still works.

Can I change any infos after I upgraded my account?
- Yes you can and please change your password and email after the upgrade, after the upgrade its your responsibility to secure your own account. I also encourage you to add 2FA on the account after the upgrade.

How to Upgrade my account?
- Provide me your free netflix account thru PM or join my discord server https://discord.gg/TzgSDM4 and wait upto 12H-24H after payment to activate your account - most of the the time its instant.

Is this Carding/illegal stuff?
- No its not carding we are just using a private method.

What is the Price per upgrade?
- Currently 30$

How long will the upgrade last?
- The accounts will last as long as our method last. We provide 6 months warranty or as long the method works on our accounts so in case anything happens, your subscription will be replaced and renewed with a different system. Either way, its a win-win for you!

What are the payment methods you accept?
Bitcoin - WMZ - Paypal

My account has a subscription currently can I still upgrade?
- No. You can't upgrade an account which already has running subscription. We can upgrade it after it expires! make sure you turn off auto renew and remove the card, or create a new NETFLIX account without subscription.

Do I get a refund if method is patched or service dies?
- For the first 10 customer which current price is 30$. I can refund 2$ for each remaining months you have left in your warranty.
And full refund if the account didn't last for a month.

Please note:
- I won't replace any lost account, after the upgrade you should change your pass or email and add 2FA phone to secure your account.

Last edited:
46 comments
Just one question, does sellix protect sellers on digital products?
seller protections? Not so well from my exp :)

people use this for automation (after paying they give license to the product they sold)

I think u should try this, since your selling themes and activating them using keys right?

Why only 6 month warranty? If the account dies after 6 month then?
So the user not eligible for paypal buyer protection.
yes 6 months warranty replacement only,
I can still offer free replacement after 6 months, so long the method is not patch.

or If you want I can offer u monthly ( 20$ for first month then the following month will be 5$ )

Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

BUMP!

BUMP!

Only 5 slots left to be sold for 30$

Thanks!

Last edited:
BUMP!

BUMP!

BUMP!

BUMP!

BUMP!

BUMP!

BUMP!

Last edited:
@Tango
Sorry I only did use sellix for paypal, since I only accept BTC and WMZ now I have no use for it.

I'm doing the manual procedure so I can personally check the method availability or stocks.
To purchase just send me a message here or use the discord server so I can address the orders/issues much faster.

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back