[PAID] Hiring Streamer with great internet and 24/7 pc on

Status
Not open for further replies.

bytner1

I'm looking a live streamer. Here's the info and requirement.

You will basically be loading a 24/7 web stream on your computer and use program like xsplit broadcaster to capture that video and it will stream it live. This is like live streaming your desktop. It's really an easy job as long as you meet the requirements below.

Requirements:

- Internet connection with at least 20mbps + upload speed
- A computer to leave on 24/7
- Decent computer
- Some knowledge about streaming and using programs like xsplit or Adobe Flash Encoder

After you leave that running, that's all you will be doing. Just do an occasional checks on the stream sometimes and leave that open on 24/7.

You will be paid monthly at the begining of the month but we will do a paid trial run for 1 day first to see how it goes.

If you're interested, please PM me or message me on skype.

4 comments
what exactly are you looking to stream, people using their own computers or video gameplay?

Sports. You will be loading online sports video on your desktop, capture that with program like Xsplit and it will stream it online. You'd need multiple computers because one of it will be on 24/7 doing that and other ones can used for your personal stuffs.

I'm not sure, but I think you can rent computers in Netherlands (and other Europeans locations) for not much. You have full access to everything via remote control. I think it's better than finding a streamer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back