[Paid] Facebook Profile Photo and Cover Photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

quain88

Type of graphic: Profile Picture and Cover Photo

Description: A graphic design for fanpage that is about home improvement like kitchen wares, mattresses,home decors

Preferred dimensions: 860x320 for cover photo and 900x900 for profile photo (logo type, circle or free form)

Preferred colors: any shiny colors but gold and red should be dominant

Format: PNG/PSD (If i want to tweak some part of it)

Link to website: No Website, just fanpage

Example: For profile photo, kind of like this image but the form is of a house ,for the cover photo, just a collage of interior view of any elements inside the house like the dining room,bedroom, living room, kind of like this or this but much classy and better.

Graphic Integration: Not necessary

Timeframe: Within 7 days

Payment:PayPal | Webmoney ( 10-20 USD ) but i can increase the amount according to my satisfaction and how artistic the work is or how much effort youve done for the work.

Please post your ideas or mockup design so that if i like your work, we can negotiate personally. Thank you much

Last edited:
4 comments
You may have the dimensions incorrect for those. I make these often for others using Facebook Fan pages. I will work on a concept and likely PM you with the concept(s) i come up with.

thank you so much guys for taking time to check on my topic, ill be back after a couple of days to check on how the mock up design came up with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back