DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
5,857 comments
Login Works fine.
They disabled sign up for a reason.
upload/videos functions are disabled too.
Post automatically merged:

@@OnlyStream
I had ~9700 videos on your servers.
Please recover them.

Last edited:
I would like it, if this thread is finally closed, currently on the main page of the domain “OnlyStream.tv” there is only a video player with pop-up ads and a faulty media file.

The promised new host has not yet been published, and there is no real clarification or new Info. In any case, there is currently no added value in having a thread for a dead host, in my opinion.

The admin apparently just holds the users here, and takes the last money that he brings with him through pop-up advertising, as it looks to me.

@Tango

Last edited:
Well, at least I pay all the pending I had and that speaks well of what caused me concern was that their iframes embedded in the websites continued to send advertising without containing the video that left a lot to talk about but hopefully return recharged with the new host because he promised that he would return with most of the files uploaded to the old host, hopefully so

lol, You are naive if you think he'll be back. This topic should have been closed a month ago.
Post automatically merged:

Moderator please close the topic because the host is a cheater who earns on the ads themselves. It's time!
@Tango ...

Last edited:
As I felt 4 months ago... And moved all my movies to paid and secure video hosting... (After my very sad experiences with openload and verystream) (Just tested onlystream for 1 month and it was worst and un-trustable)

R.I.P. onlystream , it was worsted service and host !

Only I can tell you that all people here...

Do not waste your time with this kind of other scammers , many uploading hours and your visitor lost...
Just move your videos to a pay video hosting , put your own VAST or Javascript video advertisements and belive me you can make real money in this way... You do not need this cheaters 1 cents...

Openload, verystream, onlystream , etc... All the same story , same scammers and cheaters...

And just imagine... With this their Video Cheat , how much money they are making by stealing your traffics !

As I felt 4 months ago... And moved all my movies to paid and secure video hosting... (After my very sad experiences with openload and verystream) (Just tested onlystream for 1 month and it was worst and un-trustable)

R.I.P. onlystream , it was worsted service and host !

Only I can tell you that all people here...

Do not waste your time with this kind of other scammers , many uploading hours and your visitor lost...
Just move your videos to a pay video hosting , put your own VAST or Javascript video advertisements and belive me you can make real money in this way... You do not need this cheaters 1 cents...

Openload, verystream, onlystream , etc... All the same story , same scammers and cheaters...

And just imagine... With this their Video Cheat , how much money they are making by stealing your traffics !
If the datacenter suspends all our servers what else you are expecting from us, we tried very hard to sort the issue but it was too serious.

Are we fools sitting here to develop such a host and close it simply, just don't blabber anything without knowing the real situation.

If the datacenter suspends all our servers what else you are expecting from us, we tried very hard to sort the issue but it was too serious.

Are we fools sitting here to develop such a host and close it simply, just don't blabber anything without knowing the real situation.
Yes, Yes,Yes....
Bla,Bla,Bla...

How much you made since you start your cheat with all that people's traffic ?

Back