DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
5,858 comments
Do we have an update on when core services will be available ? I'd rather re-upload all my files sooner then i would wait an extra month or two to use the service with my stored files.

We did not scam anyone, we have processed all the pending payment from $1 to $1000+
We wantedly did not close the service, but we were forced to because of ignoring serious DMCA complaints.

I extremely apologies for not being active on this thread as iam seriously working on the new host with new features and options & mainly to make sure handle such situations.

This time we will be implementing DMCA manager from the start, and using 3+ datacenter instead of depending on one.

Yes, we are running ads on the current player don't worry we will be providing double rates for few days on the new host to compensate.

Once again iam sorry for this situation and i want to make it clear that i don't have even a 1% thought to cheat or scam our users at any situation.
I trust you and i have been paid in time in every payment when you open that new host please don't forget to PM me i am interested about it & i will make it as main player on my TV series & Movies website i wish you Good Luck No hard feelings bro =) Thanks for everything .

@OnlyStream

I think it's good that you have paid out all users, but especially in such a case you shouldn't be inactive for several days / week without a sign of life.

Please keep us up to date with status updates, that would be very good, and at least inform your users on the website and don't just leave everything like that.

We did not scam anyone, we have processed all the pending payment from $1 to $1000+
We wantedly did not close the service, but we were forced to because of ignoring serious DMCA complaints.

I extremely apologies for not being active on this thread as iam seriously working on the new host with new features and options & mainly to make sure handle such situations.

This time we will be implementing DMCA manager from the start, and using 3+ datacenter instead of depending on one.

Yes, we are running ads on the current player don't worry we will be providing double rates for few days on the new host to compensate.

Once again iam sorry for this situation and i want to make it clear that i don't have even a 1% thought to cheat or scam our users at any situation.
Finally, a hosting site at its first to bid farewell and an explanation. Respect!

Hi.
I am using api upload.
after a certain time it gives the following error;
No servers available for uploads.

If there is no solution I will have to remove you from my upload system.
thanx

around two weeks before onlystream down it was amazing. 2-3 mbps speed limit for stream/download. fast encoding. fast upload. remote upload smooth and not fail. no restriction like another host.

i hope you comeback very soon :kissing_heart:

Back