DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,063 comments
I have said the things commonly "all the pending payments will be sent out before next 2 days"
I DONT HAVE PROBLEM WITH PAZMET.... I HAVE PROBLEM WITH PLEZER COS NOT WORKING ME ON 6 DAZS CAN I KNOW I REALLY DON'T RESPOND TO MY MESSAGE FOR MORE THAN 10 TIMES I ASK AND SEARCH FOR AN EXPLANATION, BECAUSE THE PLAYER DOES NOT WORK .... I SEE MY NONSTOP MESSAGE MENTIONED .... ALL MY MOVIES ON MYSELF DO NOT MAKE ME ... THE PLAYER FILE PLAYER DOES NOT WORK .... FOR WEEK A WEEK ... MAY I GET AN EXPLANATION .... BECAUSE I MUST START TO CHANGE MOVIES IN A PLACE WHERE YOUR VASP LEJER IS DON'T BE ANY FILM OR SERIES NO WORKING..

I have said the things commonly "all the pending payments will be sent out before next 2 days"
You have deleted me a message and you ignore the problem of what the player does not do, if you blocked me with a player tell me what the problem is or look for another player where my video links will work. .. and if you do not want to address the problem tell me that I know why I work and let me delete it from my site because they certainly do not work for a week ...

You guys dont care about wembasters so much that you put pop ads into premium bandwidth users? Even more, on page load pop? So visitors come to my site and get bloated with ads from one of players that is not even working??
Disgusting.

if you check...all files when you open are just (.mp4)

if you not use adblock...they still show ads

why recently this error apear only after you push play and ads opening (The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported. )

PAYMENT RECEIVED!!

Thanks Onlystream and sorry for doubting!

---------
Related: You mentioned you're going to start a new platform with DMCA handling from the beginning -Would that be a new domain? Since we're short on time, I hope you're merely editing this script and not creating a new script ? Any other information you can share so far?

Last edited:
We are building a new platform with DMCA manager from the start with lot new options, features and much more. Please don't worry about the pending payment every payment request will be processed.

Well, I hope that this new platform allows you to copy the videos from onlystream.tv to the new one using an api because otherwise nobody will use you knowing that at any moment you can be fucked by all the videos.

Only stream paid me.

But the service is still stoped. I dont know if I should change the service xD

Of course you do, don't keep 1, use 3, 4 and even 5, because you don't know when you can get fucked alive like this.

Personally, if they don't allow the onlystream videos to be transferred to the new platform, I will never use them.

Back