DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,066 comments
@warlam I can see https://onlystreamtv.com/ is your site, i know you are doing this just for a promotion or to increase backlinks. As a well known member it is not good to spread false information.
not true . I do not own any site. I would really like to have a site like this. I am simply upset about what has been happening lately with your site and I have given 2 messages about this site on which you say that it is my belief that you are the admin since you do not answer! do something with your site and pay people ... thanks

not true . I do not own any site. I would really like to have a site like this. I am simply upset about what has been happening lately with your site and I have given 2 messages about this site on which you say that it is my belief that you are the admin since you do not answer! do something with your site and pay people ... thanks
We have no intention to cheat our users, iam processing each & every pending payment hope fully all the pending payments will be sent out before next 2 days. If we want to cheat like other hosts then we would have closed everything ran away without paying.

Iam keeping quite because till now there is no proper answer from the datacenter, if i get any news i will surely update here.

Last edited:
We have no intention to cheat our users, iam processing each & every pending payment hope fully all the pending payments will be sent out in before next 2 days. If we want to cheat like other hosts then we would have closed everything ran away without paying.

Iam keeping quite because till now there is no proper answer from the datacenter, if i get any news i will surely update here.
yes here you are right. I hope you come back soon ! it is unfortunate for this platform to die so fast!

We are building a new platform with DMCA manager from the start with lot new options, features and much more. Please don't worry about the pending payment every payment request will be processed.
May I know when the payment will be settled that it is functional when we can expect the player to work :( can I get some answer to my question thanks in advance because my 5 days is not working at all player and all my links on my site are dead :( not working :( :( :(

Back