DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
5,857 comments
how to add custome domain i added in cloudflare also when i tried to add my domain in onlystream its not supported can i request you guys to have a look,
22df326dd81102c6a4b470be9131166c.png

I've sent you an email, but maybe you didn't see it.
Custom domain are not working (kind of)... Because of the protection of cloudfare, you can't see the embeded videos with new custom domains.
Let me explain: If i embed the video with custom domain in a link, will show a blank page. To be able to see the embeded video i MUST first manually access the subdomain i created, to get cleared by cloudflare, only AFTER THAT i can see the iframe. But that's just for me, regular visitors will NEVER see the iframe.

this direct link and other links REMOVED loads up and i go to click play and before click the page redirect me to file cant be found..
everytime i try to reload the page i got new link for file cant be found..
and this redirect happened too many time with other vistors they complaint that they canot download from direct link. i'm always resolve the problem by closing the browser and open it again then the direct links work fine for some time then start redirect again to page not found.
this also happened in new incognito window

i'm talking about direct link not embed link

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Every file generates the same error: The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.
2. Any upload no working (remote, local, ftp)
3. Paid view are down (look point 1)

All my videos are not playing and showing this when i hit play button :
The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

Back