DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,063 comments
At me, the site of Onlystream load without css styles, the embed don't play me, only a black screen is visible.

Da4Ldfl.jpg

I love Onlystream, at least the payments they have improved a lot, but their service fails very continuously. I think I'll have to leave them :(

Last edited:
the movie link REMOVED loads up and i go to click play and before click the page redirect me to file cant be found..

example of redirect pages.
REMOVED
everytime i try to reload the page i got new link for file cant be found..
and this redirect happened with other files, its strange and not sure why it has been doing that.
also this link REMOVED redirect me to file cant be found.
look like onlystream embed is messed up , hope they will fix it soon.
Embed links are protected to reduce DMCA complaints, If you open the link directly on the browser it will show file not found but it will work fine if you embed.

Last edited by a moderator:
At me, the site of Onlystream load without css styles, the embed don't play me, only a black screen is visible.

Da4Ldfl.jpg

I love Onlystream, at least the payments they have improved a lot, but their service fails very continuously. I think I'll have to leave them :(
CSS files are working fine, clear cache and try again. Can i have the video link on which you are getting black screen.

I have complains from my users, that they don't see any player while trying to watch any movies from TVs. I dunno what browsers those TVs are using, but looks like the videos here are not playable there. Last complain is for Samsung TV.

I have complains from my users, that they don't see any player while trying to watch any movies from TVs. I dunno what browsers those TVs are using, but looks like the videos here are not playable there. Last complain is for Samsung TV.
Made some changes now, could you please ask them to check.

CSS files are working fine, clear cache and try again. Can i have the video link on which you are getting black screen.

Of course, I send you by PM. This video is just one example, today the views has down more 50%, and worst in version mobile. About the css you were right, with clear cache it was solved, but the videos fail and it's something every day.

EDIT: All videos show: "The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported."

Last edited:
@OnlyStream
can you see what the problem is with this video? It doesn't want to play. I have a few such examples, all of them long, more than 40 minutes. The video is either not playing or it should take a very long time before it starts playing, about a minute.
REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:
Back