DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
5,862 comments
Could you please check now, videos should load faster.
Rendmly i test 10 movies from my home page and the result

3 movies start in second without buffering
REMOVED

7 movies long time to start and the movies keep stopping to buffer every 8 seconds
REMOVED

i found one movie The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.
REMOVED

Videos endlessly buffering
REMOVED

i hope you if you make all the movies works fine like the first 3 movies.
thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure i can give you 50+ links with no working videos if i only check 1/3 of them. So what happens now? Is this going to be fixed?
REMOVED
Tell what to do with those videos? Are you going to solve this or we need to reupload them? I'm sure alot of people wrote about this problem.

REMOVED

New re-uploaded files with The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

I bet the problem is not with some "old servers". The old files with that error was deleted before i upload them again.

So i have alot of files like that. My views dropped alot cuz to many videos doesn't work. Alot of complains.

I have to agree with you. Most of the videos are facing this issue right now. Slow loading and huge buffering problem. It is been like that since few weeks, some days are better but the other are a disaster.
During peak time videos hosts on server which is overloaded may buffer, we trying our best to make it play smoother.

REMOVED

New re-uploaded files with The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

I bet the problem is not with some "old servers". The old files with that error was deleted before i upload them again.

So i have alot of files like that. My views dropped alot cuz to many videos doesn't work. Alot of complains.
Iam not sure how much time i have to explain you, before x days you have uploaded some videos which are hosted on server y and the server y is offline right now.
When you try to upload the same files, as it is already existed on server y your new uploads will be linked to the same server y due to which your new uploads are offline you first delete the old files wait for some time and upload new videos. Before deleting your old uploads which are not working even if you upload 1000 times your new uploads will not work.

Back