DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
5,857 comments
Hi i am facing error
500 Internal Server Error
when i try to get direct link of video via api.i have premium bandwidth package. l also have try to connect via skype but not any one replay

Hi Onlystream, I've mailed you several times but you never replied. I requested a payout since 10 Nov and haven't received it yet until now, could you please check it for me? thanks!

Also I noticed a really huge drop today, like maybe 40% drop although my traffic increased, did you change the minimum percentage views again? which is the case I'm pretty sure.

Btw my user email is sent! :)

Hi!

The videos take too long to appear on the screen, up to 1 minute and when they do they show this text: "The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported."

If possible, separate the servers from the online videos from the upload and the main Onlystream.tv site so that they are not affected by online playback. It affects too much that the videos take forever to show, both in web load and in visitors, who prefer to close the tab.

I hope u can respond me Regards!

how can i remove subtitles from a movie because when i click delete subtitles a message popped up saying delete STR? but nothing happens when i click OK and the STR not deleted.

Yes, SO DAMN FAST.
Keep it up...!
Yes what a fast
Error : 504
Error : 502
Error : 500

You are SuperFast @OnlyStream

I am absolutalley tired with you.... A rubbish paid USD 27,99 to you 3 weeks ago, but nothing got back for that payment... Give my money back

1,555 movies uploaded to your server in 10 Days with Premimum Membership and Premium Traffic already paid by me ( not like other people , I am paying to you) but most possible worsted service from your side... You are kind a JOKE or SCAM ... Which one I am not sure about that !

You were my second biggest mistake after Openload and Verystream

Last edited:
Back