DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
5,828 comments
@OnlyStream hi, just wanted to let you know that the site doesn't open only if you refresh the page 2 times or once everytime i open it or click in videos or reports or search it start loading and nothing happend but if i refresh the page it works, can you please fix it? thank you

i have the some message but the video is already in my list and play
is not problem too play .... not wont uploading file and when uploaded i have invalide file upload ... and have uploading file but stuck in 1 secnd to finish file and hi broke my file not inished totaly not proble file to play

local upload problems file stuck in 1 or 0 second to finish and some times Upload failed : Network contivity error
it would be very helpful if you fix this issue
thank you

I'm still getting error on my videos - The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

REMOVED

When they will be fixed? If i remember, you told me that cuz offline servers. 2 days now.

Last edited by a moderator:
remont upload now is error 500 and copy video error 500 what is going on wiuth this player ewryday isplayer omting broken not woriking :( and i cant wath my wideo ... video not workingg grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:
All the videos that I have uploaded today do not end the conversion process, so I can not use these videos, they are already more than 12 hours with this error

Back