DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
5,857 comments
@OnlyStream When you will settle all the problems...
That is really annoying us... We are loosing money every second !
Already paid
I really don't want refund... I need some exact answer to tell or annonce in my website to my vistors...
If I tell them everything will be fine soon since 1 week , I am looking like a LIER as much as YOU !

I NEED AN EXACT DATE OR PERIOD TO GIVE PEOPLE !!!!!!

Already paid you 2 weeks ago for Premium Bandwidth and Premimum Membership ... But really couldn't get service as deserved my US$ 27,99 ... Only waiting 2 weeks with your worst service ....

You Mentioned in your below message about REFUND ! And now I am asking for REFUND ....

Because I paid that money for nothing and , I am not that kind of rich...

NO ANSWER , NO ANY INFO , JUST WE GOT MANY ERRORS !
THAT'S REALLY ENOUGH !

Already paid

Already paid you 2 weeks ago for Premium Bandwidth and Premimum Membership ... But really couldn't get service as deserved my US$ 27,99 ... Only waiting 2 weeks with your worst service ....

You Mentioned in your below message about REFUND ! And now I am asking for REFUND ....

Because I paid that money for nothing and , I am not that kind of rich...

NO ANSWER , NO ANY INFO , JUST WE GOT MANY ERRORS !
THAT'S REALLY ENOUGH !

I must to agree. Files cannot be upload either remotely, ftp and local. They don't respond recently for any error reported to them and no fixing current issues. That could mean end of Onlystream

I have already mentioned in the above thread that we have sorted the issue for error in the video and it really takes time to update 100+ servers.
Almost all the servers has been updated and there will be no errors unless that particular server is down or file not found.

I have already mentioned in the above thread that we have sorted the issue for error in the video and it really takes time to update 100+ servers.
Almost all the servers has been updated and there will be no errors unless that particular server is down or file not found.
Yes @OnlyStream we exactly understand that in English Language !

But big possiblity you do not understand our questions or complainings since 2 weeks !

"WHEN EVERYTHING WILL BE SETTLED AND WHEN WE GET A PROPER SERVICE ?"

Thanks

Last edited:
Yes @OnlyStream we exactly understand that in English Language !

But big possiblity you do not understand our questions or complainings since 2 weeks !

"WHEN EVERYTHING WILL BE SETTLED AND WHEN WE GET A PROPER SERVICE ?"

Thanks
We really understand that to what you are doing or not !
But I will explain you with very open heart what we are doing here in webmasters and website owners side :
** We lost thousands of our movies , videos because of some scammers !
** If we have some backups we were lucky but , if we don't we upload all thousand movies to your servers arround 1 week - 10 days
** During that lost time , we lost big money and visitors but, even worst of that ; reputations with our visitors (customers)
** We tried to explain to people everything will be settled , because we fucked up by some scamer server owners , but now we are in correct place that they working really hard to settle everyhing , also we already paid some money to help get better and best service for our free visitors , because we have to keep them to visit our websites to get some income !
** After 2 weeks of our lies (your lies) , our unsettled buffering problems (your buffering problems) now we are not trustable website owners and loosing many visitors... (My website is in deep as first weeks of it's established back in 2017)
** As I said you before , if you can not solve that all problems and can not give us a proper video hosting service , please tell us directly... Or TELL US SOMETHING SPECIFIC !

Back