DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
5,988 comments
Please give me your username il check the reason for the delay.

My User Name is Jr9096, I wrote to him on Skype and I ignore my message, what is the problem, why don't I get paid and don't answer?

I do not understand then so that they place that the payments are every 24H when this payment is already waiting for more than 5 days

My User Name is Jr9096, I wrote to him on Skype and I ignore my message, what is the problem, why don't I get paid and don't answer?

I do not understand then so that they place that the payments are every 24H when this payment is already waiting for more than 5 days
Can you please relax? This is a support forum nut a "i have everything" forum. Wait for the owner to respond and next time please be more decent with your words.

There is no way to make hardsubs for 1-2 minutes. It takes around 30 minute for small file ot 25 min lenght. You can easily remove double subtitles from file for like 1 minute. That's why the option should be enabled. It's easier to remove, instead hardcore. Giving you example. If i start uploading anime episodes which has soft subs on them, i will need to attach subtitles to each episode, which will slow me alot.
And if they make it like option to enable or disable, everyone will chose. But the variant to remove subs from file, it's alot more easier, than hardcore them.

Edit: I see that they have the option now.

I hope you will check the double audio suggest, that i gave, only forced/default audio to be chosen, not automaticaly English.

1. Local upload stuck each time I try upload / Upload failed : Network contivity error
2. Ftp could not connect to server
3. Remote upload pending over 8 hours.

Can you please relax? This is a support forum nut a "i have everything" forum. Wait for the owner to respond and next time please be more decent with your words.

greetings, look friend in no time I am using bad words, if you offer a service you must take care of it and respond when it is a bad service, also this is a forum that all users can express themselves freely and helps us keep abreast of The failures you have, I do not really understand your comment, if you like to give away your work, it is you, I am demanding what corresponds to me, not a royalty, see you later.

There is no way to make hardsubs for 1-2 minutes. It takes around 30 minute for small file ot 25 min lenght. You can easily remove double subtitles from file for like 1 minute. That's why the option should be enabled. It's easier to remove, instead hardcore. Giving you example. If i start uploading anime episodes which has soft subs on them, i will need to attach subtitles to each episode, which will slow me alot.
And if they make it like option to enable or disable, everyone will chose. But the variant to remove subs from file, it's alot more easier, than hardcore them.

Edit: I see that they have the option now.

I hope you will check the double audio suggest, that i gave, only forced/default audio to be chosen, not automaticaly English.
Hardsubs for a 25 min lenght video can be made for apprx. 2 min with every CPU newer than Core2Duo from 2008 .

i see some videos when you upload them and you test they play without problem and u get some views but after one hour or 2 when u tcheck the same video again u see this again : '' This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 224003) '' :disappointed_relieved:

Back