DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,108 comments
@OnlyStream Guys, why i have this on all my episodes? I'm not using subtitles for any of my series, so why is this thing appearing everytime people try to watch them?

7k0Bat6.jpg

Btw "Auto start subtitles" is unchecked in my settings.

About the subtitles, can you make Option if you want to be hardcorded, or no? For example, i want some videos to hardcore the subtitles they have. It could be good if .ass format is hardcored too. Normally it's used in japan's anime.

When uploading video via api, too often there is a 500 error, while the video appears in the panel.

HTML:
<html>
<head>
<title>500</title>
<style>
body { font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; }
</style>
</head>
<body bgcolor="white" text="black">
500 ERROR
</body>
</html>

It is buffering all the time, yesterday was perfect but today come back to to situation as before a meant continuous buffering.
my visitor starting to complaint about videos being too slow
hope onlystream fix this problem
The videos keep buffering
Today was 50/50. Some videos were uploaded on fast servers, some not.
Iam extremely sorry for the inconvenience faced, we are doing our best to make the things smoother but due to huge number of increase in traffic, uploads you can see buffering on some videos hosted on overloaded servers. Please be patient we are adding more & more servers to make the things stable.

When uploading video via api, too often there is a 500 error, while the video appears in the panel.
HTML:
<html>
<head>
<title>500</title>
<style>
body { font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; }
</style>
</head>
<body bgcolor="white" text="black">
500 ERROR
</body>
</html>
Could you please explain me the steps you followed, so that i can assist you properly.

Iam extremely sorry for the inconvenience faced, we are doing our best to make the things smoother but due to huge number of increase in traffic, uploads you can see buffering on some videos hosted on overloaded servers. Please be patient we are adding more & more servers to make the things stable.
on some video? All the videos have slow buffering

Back