DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
5,857 comments
@OnlyStream The videos I uploaded today are converting and playing correctly. Those videos that I uploaded some days ago are playing quite late and some of them are still processing. Should I reupload them or just wait? Also, there are some alread processed videos who's size aren't changed at all

@OnlyStream The videos I uploaded today are converting and playing correctly. Those videos that I uploaded some days ago are playing quite late and some of them are still processing. Should I reupload them or just wait? Also, there are some alread processed videos who's size aren't changed at all
I suggest you to delete the old video and re-upload it if your upload speed it really good.
If the upload video's codec is H264 then the video will only be transcoded so you wont see any size difference as it is already good to stream.

I have send you PM with the internal problem on videos.
another example - REMOVED
I did reuploaded it for this and again we have it.
I'm tired of reuploading videos, that i have already uploaded. Not to mention those that are stuck in quee.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have send you PM with the internal problem on videos.
another example - REMOVED
I did reuploaded it for this and again we have it.
I'm tired of reuploading videos, that i have already uploaded. Not to mention those that are stuck in quee.

I'm just reuploading couple of videos from last few days and it's ok.

If you're trying to uploading the same version of movie/series, and if you don't delete the file you're trying to reupload, it will make a copy of the previous one, and it will be stored on the same (old) server. First of all, you need to delete the first version of that movie/series and wait for a minute, and then you can upload the same file again and it will be uploaded as version 1 to the new servers and it will work perfect.

I used few hosts before, and when i ask them to move all my files to new servers, they did, and i din't need to reupload like this...

Good luck. :)

buffering is very slow, and end with this error
"This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 232001)"

Video url:
REMOVED

do something with your upload speed, 1000-2000 kbps upload speeds all day? it's a straight bad joke
It is because of huge number of uploads going on during peak hours, we will fix it shortly.

How can i get embed links for my vjdeos?
Select the video and click export on the videos page.

Back