DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,120 comments
zxEEcHF.png

My first paid!

Lets wait for the update, for me, it's still the same with all the issues i've pointed.
I want to ask something additional.
- If the video has 2 audios - dual audio, does your system automaticaly chose English over the force one, for example, Bulgarian?
If that's the case, can you fix it, so it always chose the default-force one.

Hey, I'm glad everything is slowly going back to normal. I do have a couple of suggestions.

1. Is it possible in the "Search Videos" tab, to filter out videos with hardcoded subs. It is really annoying having to check every video if it has subs or not... And it's definitely easier to just add video than to upload and wait in queue for encoding.
2. Is it possible to add video file names in the URL?

Hi. Can you please for the love of god do something with that encode que? I have some file for over a week already and they are still in que. Wanetd to move most of my files on your host but it seems that despide everything looks great, the encoding que is insane. How can you be #20 one week straight?

I'm hearing about download speeds of 10kps for 400mbs of file which averages out to about 13 hours.
My viewers/downloaders might need a bit more speed than that.
Any help forthcoming?

Lets wait for the update, for me, it's still the same with all the issues i've pointed.
I want to ask something additional.
- If the video has 2 audios - dual audio, does your system automaticaly chose English over the force one, for example, Bulgarian?
If that's the case, can you fix it, so it always chose the default-force one.
We are already sorting the issues and fixing everything, newly uploaded video will work fine as new servers added are good enough to handle the load and encode faster than before.
We are using ffmpeg it picks the first available audio and add it to the video, il check and update you if there is any options available to pick english.

Hey, I'm glad everything is slowly going back to normal. I do have a couple of suggestions.

1. Is it possible in the "Search Videos" tab, to filter out videos with hardcoded subs. It is really annoying having to check every video if it has subs or not... And it's definitely easier to just add video than to upload and wait in queue for encoding.
2. Is it possible to add video file names in the URL?
Thank you :)
1. Sure, il get that done shortly.
2. It is already there, in the videos page select any video and click export there you can find the links with file names.

Hi. Can you please for the love of god do something with that encode que? I have some file for over a week already and they are still in que. Wanetd to move most of my files on your host but it seems that despide everything looks great, the encoding que is insane. How can you be #20 one week straight?
Could you please list me the links through PM.

I'm hearing about download speeds of 10kps for 400mbs of file which averages out to about 13 hours.
My viewers/downloaders might need a bit more speed than that.
Any help forthcoming?
We have added some new servers and adding more everyday. Your new uploads should work fine and we will be migrating your old videos to our new ones so that you won't see any buffering.
Sorry for the inconvenience faced.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you already install new servers?
The videos I uploaded today are converting and playing correctly. Those videos that I uploaded some days ago are playing quite late and some of them are still processing. Should I reupload them or just wait? Also, there are some alread processed videos who's size aren't changed at all

I just uploaded one video and it's working perfect. No any bufferings, super fast streaming speed, but some of videos i uploaded this morning and old videos are still buffering a lot.

Hope you guys will find the solution and will fix it in next few days. Good luck and all best. Thanks.

Back