DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
5,861 comments
  • Ad-free experience
  • No waiting time & captcha
  • Unlimited downloads
  • Upload up to 20 GB per file
  • Maximum speed
  • Files last forever
  • Priority support
  • Priority upload
    Priority encoding

https://onlystream.tv/premium
There is written as :
  • Priority support
  • Priority upload
    Priority encoding
I know that I am also premium but i am stoped to use host i cant upload with few kb per seconds and to wait too long for encoding

@OnlyStream Really don't understand , why encoding takes almost 20 hours !!!!
That's really weird...
I am premium user anyway :(

Also Remote upload is taking really toooooo looooong :(
Something is really wrong on your system !

Only seeing "Video is processing now." since 20 hours in my latest 23 videos ....

Also still getting Error Code : 232001 in my many videos...
Really nervous about that all problems...
Yes may be Servers are overloaded ....
But my question is to @OnlyStream if i will wait to convert my files for 20 - 24 hours and if i wait to upload my files in 10- 12 hour for upload them , why I'm paying money to be a Premium User ... What is my privileges ?
Iam extremely sorry for the inconvenience faced, we are ordered 10+ servers and waiting for the delivery.
The deliver is delayed because the config we have placed order is currently out of stock, we will surely sort all the issues shortly.

Facing little bufferings again on all my videos...

Every 10 seconds of the video there's a buffering 1-2 seconds, and then videos are working well 10 seconds and again 1-2 seconds buffering... Like that it's buffering all day long...

Username: AypopuShimikitu

Please check what's going on. Thanks.
I will surely look into the issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iam extremely sorry for the inconvenience faced, we are ordered 10+ servers and waiting for the delivery.
The deliver is delayed because the config we have placed order is currently out of stock, we will surely sort all the issues shortly.
Hope so My Dear Friend , but I am really not comfortable... Sorry... Because still can not make happy to my visitors ! I trusted you... Will wait to solve that all problems for 24 hours...

@OnlyStream
can you check this file and can you tell me , why still waiting to converts since million hours... I can send you any other 30 links as similar
REMOVED

I can see you are using our host as 3rd player and you have just uploaded 100 videos in which only some are embedded so obviously your views will be less compared to other hosts.
I know all of that but even 4th player is getting more, we get around 40k to 50k visitors everyday with almost 3 plays per user, the usual share of the player placed there is away more than what i'm getting with you.
As an additional proof, here are the results of a colleague of mine that used your host for 2 days and the stopped because of the bugs he noticed on your viewing counters, he has only 50 files on his account and not all of them are on the site.
The results : https://i.gyazo.com/15c2ea64b38b30155de3246beda2015c.png
He didn't use your player since 4/5 days now but as you can see he's still getting alot more than '5 views'
And as u can see, same thing happened to him at first, so I stongly believe that my views are not counted, if u want i can also provide another proof like results he's getting from the other player he's using since he decided to give up on yours.
Thanks for reading me

@OnlyStream
can you check this file and can you tell me , why still waiting to converts since million hours... I can send you any other 30 links as similar
https://onlystream.tv/5302ns5jfl07
Sure, could you please PM me the links i will increase the priority.

I know all of that but even 4th player is getting more, we get around 40k to 50k visitors everyday with almost 3 plays per user, the usual share of the player placed there is away more than what i'm getting with you.
As an additional proof, here are the results of a colleague of mine that used your host for 2 days and the stopped because of the bugs he noticed on your viewing counters, he has only 50 files on his account and not all of them are on the site.
The results : REMOVED
He didn't use your player since 4/5 days now but as you can see he's still getting alot more than '5 views'
And as u can see, same thing happened to him at first, so I stongly believe that my views are not counted, if u want i can also provide another proof like results he's getting from the other player he's using since he decided to give up on yours.
Thanks for reading me
I did not say the issue is not from our side, as you know all the other hosts stopped users started uploading huge about of files to ours due to which all the servers are overloaded. I explained you the possible reasons for the less views. I will surely do my best to sort all the issues, iam extremely sorry for the inconvenience faced.

Extremely bad, people yelling all the time, loading, buffering is enormous. They cant handle issue out. It is getting worst and worst everyday.

I did not say the issue is not from our side, as you know all the other hosts stopped users started uploading huge about of files to ours due to which all the servers are overloaded. I explained you the possible reasons for the less views. I will surely do my best to sort all the issues, iam extremely sorry for the inconvenience faced.
Thank you for your efforts, I'll continue testing your host for more time, sorry if I seem upset in my message, I swear i'm not haha

you asking for 36 links to waiting to converted... No sorry i can't copy and paste one by one... But you can check my account : https://onlystream.tv/join/9656

Extremely bad, people yelling all the time, loading, buffering is enormous. They cant handle issue out. It is getting worst and worst everyday.

I'm not defending them, but they didn't expect this much people, dude. They can't get additional servers on time, and their servers are getting overloaded.

Before few days people started reporting errors and bufferings too, so that's the problem because big hostings closed their sites and now there's only few video hosting that are working and people are still migrating with a lot of files, so sure it will be worse everyday.

I hope they will fix their problems and they will improve their service by adding more servers, controling bufferings and overloads, getting better counting system,...

onlystream=prostream please build 4x4 thumb creator in prostream site.All functions today fine.Little Slow communications your servers.

Allowed good speed download and normal affilite program.Thank you.Goodwork.

I'm not defending them, but they didn't expect this much people, dude. They can't get additional servers on time, and their servers are getting overloaded.

Before few days people started reporting errors and bufferings too, so that's the problem because big hostings closed their sites and now there's only few video hosting that are working and people are still migrating with a lot of files, so sure it will be worse everyday.

I hope they will fix their problems and they will improve their service by adding more servers, controling bufferings and overloads, getting better counting system,...
If for you loading videos over 60sec and continuous buffering straight after is fine. I do not have more question.

@OnlyStream Why this message: "This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 232001)"? :-(
PM me the links il check the reason.

onlystream=prostream please build 4x4 thumb creator in prostream site.All functions today fine.Little Slow communications your servers.

Allowed good speed download and normal affilite program.Thank you.Goodwork.
prostream is not ours, they have bought a theme similar to ours.

Im getting less money for tier 1 even tho im sure views are coming exactly from tier 1 country
For tier1 our pricing is $40 as per our setting we did not modify anything.

Back