DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
5,857 comments
The player make over 15-20 sec to start video after click the play button
many times the video not play with this 2 errors
1. The video cannot be played in this browser.(Error Code: 232632)
2. This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 232001)
Currently 3 servers are unstable due to overload, we are migrating the video to another server. You may face this error on some videos if it is hosted on those servers.

How does the API work ? I upload files but they do not appear in the panel
Could you please explain what method you have followed.

Any video charge!
what happens?

Edit: Videos now charge, but minutes ago no :/
charge? Iam unable to get you, could you please explain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently 3 servers are unstable due to overload, we are migrating the video to another server. You may face this error on some videos if it is hosted on those servers.
i think i find why make this error if you try to play the video in the first 4-6 minutes after upload the player try to play the mp4 file not the m3u8 if you wait some times the video play normal the m3u8 file but the problem with video load time is not fixed need over 15 sec to start the video its important you fix this delay coz none wait 15 sec to play the video think is broken and leave the site

So i need to reupload the files again?
Upload failed : Network contivity error
I'm getting this when i try to upload ....
Yes, i recommend you to re-upload.

Does FTP work correctly? connection is aborting every time :((
No ftp dont work on my side
FTP is currently on beta, we will optimise it and update you shortly.

File Upload takes too much time
We are adding more servers now to speed up everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
you can wait for the servers to be restored and we understand all the problems but now I see that even if you are premium you are launching 2 pop ups, when the promise of buying a premium account is that there is no advertising and you are not fulfilling your promise so what is The advantage of buying a premium?

@OnlyStream Really don't understand , why encoding takes almost 20 hours !!!!
That's really weird...
I am premium user anyway :(

Also Remote upload is taking really toooooo looooong :(
Something is really wrong on your system !

Only seeing "Video is processing now." since 20 hours in my latest 23 videos ....

Also still getting Error Code : 232001 in my many videos...
Really nervous about that all problems...

Last edited:
Facing little bufferings again on all my videos...

Every 10 seconds of the video there's a buffering 1-2 seconds, and then videos are working well 10 seconds and again 1-2 seconds buffering... Like that it's buffering all day long...

Username: AypopuShimikitu

Please check what's going on. Thanks.

I don't think that is personal problem. I think everyone has problem with buffering/uploading/converting. I have videos 300+ quee for convert, and for whole day i have uploaded 20 movies only, half of them with errors. If there is big problem with users coming here, just disable registration for few days, so all others can migrate without problems.

I don't think that is personal problem. I think everyone has problem with buffering/uploading/converting. I have videos 300+ quee for convert, and for whole day i have uploaded 20 movies only, half of them with errors. If there is big problem with users coming here, just disable registration for few days, so all others can migrate without problems.
Yes may be Servers are overloaded ....
But my question is to @OnlyStream if i will wait to convert my files for 20 - 24 hours and if i wait to upload my files in 10- 12 hour for upload them , why I'm paying money to be a Premium User ... What is my privileges ?

you can wait for the servers to be restored and we understand all the problems but now I see that even if you are premium you are launching 2 pop ups, when the promise of buying a premium account is that there is no advertising and you are not fulfilling your promise so what is The advantage of buying a premium?
For premium user ads are 100% removed iam sure for that, but make sure ads will be removed for you not for your viewers for that you have to go with premium bandwidth.

Back