DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,066 comments
@OnlyStream All my videos has been deleted, cuz i didn response a email, the email asked me why I was not getting visits in my videos, but really my videos had visits (few, but growing), and if I did not respond within 5 hours, my videos would be deleted, and so it was. I did respond within 3 hours, but I didn't receive any response anyway.

What should I do ? My videos had views from the second day i started upload (200+ daily views)
First ask him for how much files is stored without views i think is 60 days. They cant delete videos without views but more space is better then upgrade servers

Inactive videos will be deleted after 60 days from the last view/download

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!

I have a payment pending since 30th of october, i have a doubt: Can Payoneer be used as a payment method?
No worries, your payment will be processed soon, a little delay this time.
Sure, it will be added soon.

@OnlyStream All my videos has been deleted, cuz i didn response a email, the email asked me why I was not getting visits in my videos, but really my videos had visits (few, but growing), and if I did not respond within 5 hours, my videos would be deleted, and so it was. I did respond within 3 hours, but I didn't receive any response anyway.

What should I do ? My videos had views from the second day i started upload (200+ daily views)
Before we delete we will inform the user and wait atleast for 48hrs, if there is no reply we assume that user is not active and we delete the files.
I make sure your files will not be removed in future.

@SavkeUltras you were right the views are not counting today like they usually do!!!
@OnlyStream please fix this problem the views are not counting today at all i usually have 700 to 800 views and today all day only 387 ??!!!
Most of the servers are overloaded that could be the possible reason for less views count, we are adding more servers to make sure buffering is smooth + better view count.

Is it possible to pay premium with paypal?

I think he didn't answer me before, whether or not I can trust OnlyStream. They are relatively new.

Online since May.

Is it possible to pay premium with paypal?

I think he didn't answer me before, whether or not I can trust OnlyStream. They are relatively new.

Online since May.
Ya sure, you can pay via Paypal.
Could you please PM me your username.

We are strong into this business, you no need to worry about we are 100% trustable.

I did respond :s
Then i can continue uploading ?
Ya sure please.

API remote upload error? "
Can't execute select:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ''BROKEN' at line 1"

@OnlyStream I'm getting
Error Code : 232001in some videos... (Sometimes video is playing but sometimes not and tested with Firefox + Chrome)
Here is one example link : REMOVED

Can you check .. Thanks

REMOVED

I have others like that too. Not only that. Looks like there is problem with converting/buffering/playing the videos alot.

The player make over 15-20 sec to start video after click the play button
many times the video not play with this 2 errors
1. The video cannot be played in this browser.(Error Code: 232632)
2. This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 232001)

Last edited:
@OnlyStream I'm getting
Error Code : 232001in some videos... (Sometimes video is playing but sometimes not and tested with Firefox + Chrome)
Here is one example link : REMOVED

Can you check .. Thanks
REMOVED

I have others like that too. Not only that. Looks like there is problem with converting/buffering/playing the videos alot.
The server were this video is hosted is unstable we are migrating it to another server, please be patient.
Your new uploads will work fine.

Back