DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
5,857 comments
Sorry, but I did not pay attention to this letter and simply ignored it. I still don’t understand how I should have reacted =)
YT1YMng.png

ok, information for readers of this thread: if you plan to upload a lot of files, Onlystream.tv may ban you if share and upload in wrong proportion. I don’t understand why this moment does not regulate the file lifetime..

with gounlimited and verystream no such problems :thumbsup:

ok, information for readers of this thread: if you plan to upload a lot of files, Onlystream.tv may ban you if share and upload in wrong proportion. I don’t understand why this moment does not regulate the file lifetime..

Can you explain better please... What happened?

Count of views of onlystream.tv is very slow
2019-10-23 40 0 $0.05700 0 / $0.00000 $0.00000 $0.05700
2019-10-24 48 0 $0.08000 0 / $0.00000 $0.00000 $0.08000
2019-10-25 2 0 $0.00500 0 / $0.00000 $0.00000 $0.00500
90 view/2 day ? wtf

While I use verystream and fembed,rapidvideo the view is very high at about 10k views / day

Onlystream.tv has bad support :(

Can you explain better please... What happened?
The user was actually uploading 12K+ files per day and flooding the servers with files.
The files had no views/very less views compared to his uploads. We also reported the user through mail but there was no responce (we waited for nearly 5 days), so we banned his account.

Last edited:
The user was actually uploading 12K+ files per day and flooding the servers with files.
The files had no views/very less views compared to his uploads. We also reported the user through mail but there was no responce (we waited for nearly 5 days), so we banned his account.

will you ban if used the cloning of files that much?

What kind of reason is this? Can't you just let him copy a video hash and count like its his video? And if the owner deletes the video the original transfers to him. My account was banned for the same reason. I've just wasted time scrapping all videos from primewire only to get my account banned. And i had only like 15k~ in total. And yea, no email.

What kind of reason is this? Can't you just let him copy a video hash and count like its his video? And if the owner deletes the video the original transfers to him. My account was banned for the same reason. I've just wasted time scrapping all videos from primewire only to get my account banned. And i had only like 15k~ in total. And yea, no email.
Iam not sure why your account was banned, but we will surely inform the user if the account crosses fair usage.

@OnlyStream check PM regarding bug in remote URL subtitles.

Also I cant upload in Onlystream using themaCreator, it gives this error:
https://i.imgur.com/R89IGyu.jpg

Please FIX YOUR SYSTEM! once for all!
upload don't work.
ftp & local upload not working.
One of the uploader server was down rest all were working fine, unfortunately you were connected to that particular server which caused the issue. Now things should be fine.

Back