DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
5,828 comments
I have the same problem as the colleagues who have already commented, practically today was lost. Are they going to compensate for something today or is it already lost?

37qrekth.png

I have the same problem as the colleagues who have already commented, practically today was lost. Are they going to compensate for something today or is it already lost?

37qrekth.png
We need to wait for reply from them in case of compensation. Anyway now all videos are playing well either way you are login or not.

I'm getting errors on uploads from gounlimited
XREA3C8.png

Is this temporary?

Upload from openload is working but it's painfully slow.

Also, why is API reporting 404 if the file is still uploading?
I'm getting 'status":404':
Code:
{"msg":"OK","server_time":"2019-10-17 23:05:20","status":200,"result":[{"status":404,"filecode":"xxxxxxxx"}]}
if I check the file while it's being uploaded.

Can't it be 'status":still_uploading_stand_by'?

Last edited:

37qrekth.png
We will surly provide compensation for that, we are already working to stabilise everything. Once everything is fine we will discuss about the compensation.

I'm getting errors on uploads from gounlimited
XREA3C8.png

Is this temporary?

Upload from openload is working but it's painfully slow.

Also, why is API reporting 404 if the file is still uploading?
I'm getting 'status":404':
Code:
{"msg":"OK","server_time":"2019-10-17 23:05:20","status":200,"result":[{"status":404,"filecode":"xxxxxxxx"}]}
if I check the file while it's being uploaded.

Can't it be 'status":still_uploading_stand_by'?
Issue with gounlimited remote upload is resolved, you can check now.
Regarding the API could you please PM me the detailed information about the request along with an example so it can investigate it quickly.

I have a problem with you... Deducted my balance by a few dollars and not replying to my PM.. Why?

i can see you have been online so you have seen my messages,.... Would you @OnlyStream advice me to quite the host for this? because that either means software is faulty, im doing something wrong or you just dont want my traffic....

:confused::boy:

I have a problem with you... Deducted my balance by a few dollars and not replying to my PM.. Why?

i can see you have been online so you have seen my messages,.... Would you @OnlyStream advice me to quite the host for this? because that either means software is faulty, im doing something wrong or you just dont want my traffic....

:confused::boy:
Iam unable to find your PM, could you please send me the details once again. I will surely look into the the issue and sort it out.

Back