DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
5,861 comments
You really ought to fix "The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported."
It's so random, it works in the beginning and after a couple hours/days, it shows the error...
this is informing you that so many files with error (The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.)
again
The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.
Some file servers goes offline in rare cases on that time you see such error, our tech team will check and sort the offline server every now & then.
You no need to worry the file will be working after few mins or hours.

Last edited:
My visitor complain the Message

Just so you are tracking the onlystream site your using is not allowing people to download again... wont even let you click the download button on the page.. So you may want to give
one to onlystream and the other to the mixdrop..

I don't know if it Is true
my answer to my visitor
Could you please explain the problem with onlystream exactly because i will forward your message to them and i will update you once i receive the answer.

My visitor explanation:
the movie page itself loads up, but the download button at the bottom of the page is unresponsive along with everything else on the page.. I took off my pop up blocker and everything and the only thing that opens is a blank page and then my virus detection goes nuts.. it worked fine yesterday and now today nothing... when I spoke to the customer service the only thing the idiot did was blame my system, but my system hasnt changed from last night to today and my wifes hasnt eiter
Could you please provide me any screenshot so that it will be easy for me to sort the issue.

many files redirect me to deleted movie file
ex: REMOVED redirect me to REMOVED
this happened with me many time on google chrome, sometime when i open the movie file into another browser the movie work
Embed links will only work when embed into your website if you open it in direct browser then it will show Not Found.

Last edited by a moderator:
Payment still "Pending"!
payment.jpg
I can see your payment is already processed.

Yesterday i've added few videos, half of them today are with the error "Media could not be find ....." .... Is that error something that you cannot fix at all? Not to mention that with time other videos are getting it.

Yesterday i've added few videos, half of them today are with the error "Media could not be find ....." .... Is that error something that you cannot fix at all? Not to mention that with time other videos are getting it.
I have exactly the same situation as you have. I've reported couple of times with no reaction. Error still remain.

From the start of the service, they have this problem. I've reuploaded so many files, that i've lost the count. Normally i'm uploading those files to another service, cuz they are destiny to get that error again, despite that i prefer onlystream, but they don't give me choice. I've wrote about this 3-4 times already.

Back