Onlystream.tv - HLS Streaming | DMCA Ignored | $5 Min Payout | Daily Payments | Up to $40/10k

Azot

The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

qnkov

Yea, that's error that alot of us has. I needed to delete 150 files and upload them in other service, cuz they always had it here. I don't know why onlystrream isn't taking serious actions with that and why they don't buy new good servers, which will help with everything.

Kungfu Bro

Hi Onlystream, could you please explain about the "hardcode" feature?
So if I upload a file and also upload a srt file, the subtitle will be automatically hardcoded to the file for example video?

OnlyStream

No
i have so many files whit this error
Yea, that's error that alot of us has. I needed to delete 150 files and upload them in other service, cuz they always had it here. I don't know why onlystrream isn't taking serious actions with that and why they don't buy new good servers, which will help with everything.
We have implemented a special check which will notify us if viewer receives any error while playing the video and will take necessary action to sort the issue.

OnlyStream

Hi Onlystream, could you please explain about the "hardcode" feature?
So if I upload a file and also upload a srt file, the subtitle will be automatically hardcoded to the file for example video?
No, it actually extracts subtitles from the .mkv file and add it separately to the video.

tytan

Unfortunately service is down again. I thought they sort all issue out, but clearly I was wrong.

spiderana

@OnlyStream can you please fix the bufering issue and the long time of each video take to start!! it is really making my views and other member views leave your site, if you don't fix it you will lose at the end because our views are really not watching...

Last edited:

sami0m

Videos won't start playing, please solve this problem. I am taking too many complaints. Because videos streaming is very slow. Take care of this problem immediately please.

Top Bottom