Onlystream.tv - HLS Streaming | DMCA Ignored | $5 Min Payout | Daily Payments | Up to $40/10k

Nagy Andras

When does a movie count as watched?

For example:
- How many minutes to watch?
- What percentage of movies do you need to watch?
- How many advertisements should be closed?

UnknownGuy

5 days Payment still pending. Requested on 2019-11-17(First Payment)

I know it can take upto 15 days but it would be appretiated if the process went a little faster.
*There were a few hosts where unless you reached the minimum threshold again after requesting for payment the first time you would not get paid at all. I hope this host is not the same*

Hmaniac

The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

send you the links through PM

qnkov

REMOVED

I have the same problems for days - The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

When this wll be fixed? Alot of my videos are like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nagy Andras

Can Hungary be raised to a higher salary level? For example, the ClipWatching is worth $ 30,000 per 10,000 views.

Last edited:

sami0m

A lot of videos still takes long time to start and the movies keep stopping to buffer every some seconds, the more likely the visitors will get frustrated and leave the video player to another one
Here are examples
REMOVED

Thank You Very Much

ensei89

A lot of videos still takes long time to start and the movies keep stopping to buffer every some seconds, the more likely the visitors will get frustrated and leave the video player to another one
Here are examples
REMOVED

Thank You Very Much
yup, buffering every 2 sec

Top Bottom