Onlystream.tv - HLS Streaming | DMCA Ignored | $5 Min Payout | Daily Payments | Up to $40/10k

Atabick Cheema

Hi i am facing error
500 Internal Server Error
when i try to get direct link of video via api.i have premium bandwidth package. l also have try to connect via skype but not any one replay

Kungfu Bro

Hi Onlystream, I've mailed you several times but you never replied. I requested a payout since 10 Nov and haven't received it yet until now, could you please check it for me? thanks!

Also I noticed a really huge drop today, like maybe 40% drop although my traffic increased, did you change the minimum percentage views again? which is the case I'm pretty sure.

Btw my user email is sent! :)

langel87

Hi!

The videos take too long to appear on the screen, up to 1 minute and when they do they show this text: "The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported."

If possible, separate the servers from the online videos from the upload and the main Onlystream.tv site so that they are not affected by online playback. It affects too much that the videos take forever to show, both in web load and in visitors, who prefer to close the tab.

I hope u can respond me Regards!

sami0m

how can i remove subtitles from a movie because when i click delete subtitles a message popped up saying delete STR? but nothing happens when i click OK and the STR not deleted.

tytan

It was perfect for only a little more than one day. Now we get back to old days, a meant errors 502, 504, 524, Upload failed : R001 etc

MoCuishle

Yes, SO DAMN FAST.
Keep it up...!
Yes what a fast
Error : 504
Error : 502
Error : 500

You are SuperFast @OnlyStream

I am absolutalley tired with you.... A rubbish paid USD 27,99 to you 3 weeks ago, but nothing got back for that payment... Give my money back

1,555 movies uploaded to your server in 10 Days with Premimum Membership and Premium Traffic already paid by me ( not like other people , I am paying to you) but most possible worsted service from your side... You are kind a JOKE or SCAM ... Which one I am not sure about that !

You were my second biggest mistake after Openload and Verystream

Last edited:
Top Bottom