DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
5,862 comments
Gave it an honest try,
but still needs work. Just a few tips =
  1. Too many popunders. (Biggest problem)
  2. Popunders, while skipping forward the video or clicking anywhere, is a horrible idea, and users hate that.
  3. Workflow cannot be done fast, we cannot select "Embedlink", just the full "Embed code".
  4. No way to disable "Share" "Subs". and all that crap from the player.
  5. No way to disable Right click on the video.
  6. As many other people said, paid views are not counted in an honest way, which ultimately discourages the uploaders.
  7. An Onlystream.tv logo and link in the player is weak, not to mention ugly.

Support is like ignoring us all. She is totally uninterested in the problems we are pointing out. I feel this is another scam site, the same owner with the gounlimited who does not pay.
003.jpg

At gounlimited I have a lot of earnings and the owner does not pay, I'm afraid that the same owner just opened this site, will initially pay and then just stop. I will consider relocating to others because it is no longer safe here.

Hello,

Due to some personal issues i was unable to answer all your questions and issues, there are some pending payments also.
All the issues, payment delays will be solved maximum within 48 hrs, i promise you.
We are not scam, please trust and bare with us.

Last edited:
Support is like ignoring us all. She is totally uninterested in the problems we are pointing out. I feel this is another scam site, the same owner with the gounlimited who does not pay.
003.jpg

At gounlimited I have a lot of earnings and the owner does not pay, I'm afraid that the same owner just opened this site, will initially pay and then just stop. I will consider relocating to others because it is no longer safe here.
You no need to worry, we are not scam and never want to scam anyone we are happy with what we earn now after paying our uploaders.
Due to some personal issues, payments were delayed i make sure to process the payments faster.

Back