DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,069 comments
It should not happen, could be some other issue. Could you please re-check.
If you face the same please send the logins to support@onlystream.tv il check from my side.

Mail sent. I tried it again and nothing, it keeps saying that the password or the mail are incorrect from any device.

From the pc and the browser where I changed the password if it enters the new without any problem, I even got the message confirming that the password change had been made.

I have few suggestions for now:

1. When you open folder, you cannot directly upload at it. It can be single file. But it will be useful function.
2. When you add subtitles to file, after that you are redirected to the root. You need to go back to the path your files are. That should be fixed too. Its annoying.
3. I think there should be option in your settings where you can chose if you want your files to be hardsubed, or not.
4. You should creat option for fast Embed link. You need to open the video, then to copy the embed code. It takes to much time.
You can add fast icon copy near each file. Or right button and copy embed code. Something like that.
5. From Southeast Europe - Bulgaria, i've notice a bit slow buffering. If you can check that, and try fix it, if there is a way.
6. The logo icon of Onlystream in the player is godly ugly. At least it can be transperant, not with background.
7. Remote upload cuts the file size of the files from verystream.

8. I've notice view's count is rather low. Compare to verystream. If the views are counted after 10-15 percent of watching the video, that makes it less profit for all uploaders, cuz the visitors are watching the ads with the first click. If the idea is to bypass bots and etc, it can be done with few seconds of watching the video, not that much.
We all know that alot of users check movies with the forward button, then jump to another. Despite they open the ads, from our side, we doesn't get anything.

Also, i've notice errors on my videos - This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 232001)
Also the Remote upload is all pending. Something is wrong. Connection is getting worse.

Last edited:

1. When you open folder, you cannot directly upload at it. It can be single file. But it will be useful function.
2. When you add subtitles to file, after that you are redirected to the root. You need to go back to the path your files are. That should be fixed too. Its annoying.
3. I think there should be option in your settings where you can chose if you want your files to be hardsubed, or not.
4. You should creat option for fast Embed link. You need to open the video, then to copy the embed code. It takes to much time.
You can add fast icon copy near each file. Or right button and copy embed code. Something like that.
5. From Southeast Europe - Bulgaria, i've notice a bit slow buffering. If you can check that, and try fix it, if there is a way.
6. The logo icon of Onlystream in the player is godly ugly. At least it can be transperant, not with background.

8. I've notice view's count is rather low. Compare to verystream. If the views are counted after 10-15 percent of watching the video, that makes it less profit for all uploaders, cuz the visitors are watching the ads with the first click. If the idea is to bypass bots and etc, it can be done with few seconds of watching the video, not that much.
We all know that alot of users check movies with the forward button, then jump to another. Despite they open the ads, from our side, we doesn't get anything.

Also, i've notice errors on my videos - This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 232001)
Also the Remote upload is all pending. Something is wrong. Connection is getting worse.
I agree with you about all!
Kindly check this bcs you are from Bulgaria how this video loading for you ? REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you about all!
Kindly check this bcs you are from Bulgaria how this video loading for you ? REMOVED
Your subs are identifies as Bengali and they clearly are not (I know Bengali :sunglasses:).
Also, number 4 is solved already. You just need to select files and click on 'Export' (upper right corner).

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for your suggestions, i will take a note and implement which ever is possible.

Also, encoding queue takes like 3-4 hours, even if it's at #1. I don't know if it gets stuck or is it just overload from people transferring from verystream.
More than 20K files are migrated from verystream everyday we are doing our best to handle this.
Please be patient we will try to speed the process & another disadvantage is verystrem has limited their download speed to 500kbps or less so it takes much time for the migration.

Back