DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,064 comments
So how you count views after 10% or 15 ? Because with your host my views is drooped example on your host i have 500 with other i have 1k plus
You should write that on main post.
As per settings it is set to 10%, some times servers sends the responce delayed so that iam mentioning 10% - 15%.
Could you please provide me details, screenshots and difference you are having with ours and other so that i can modify the settings accordingly.

FTP Upload is really slow... Also it's not supporting Resume function and connection is not stable :(
Remote upload pending since 5 hours
My First 12 hours is not well with you dude...
I am Premium Member and still waiting for remote upload since 5 hours

As per settings it is set to 10%, some times servers sends the responce delayed so that iam mentioning 10% - 15%.
Could you please provide me details, screenshots and difference you are having with ours and other so that i can modify the settings accordingly.

About this, i'm not gonna lie, but i have the same earnings with you as i had with some others hosts before when it's about old episodes of series.

But when i post a new episode, like before few days, and i had 500+ clicks on it on my website, in one day, your counter said tomorrow that i had like 50 views...

It looks like 90% of views are dissapearing when there's so much people who click on that one episode(link) in that one day, and you get rewarded for like only 10% of total video views.

About this, i'm not gonna lie, but i have the same earnings with you as i had with some others hosts before when it's about old episodes of series.

But when i post a new episode, like before few days, and i had 500+ clicks on it on my website, in one day, your counter said tomorrow that i had like 50 views...

It looks like 90% of views are dissapearing when there's so much people who click on that one episode(link) in that one day, and you get rewarded for like only 10% of total video views.
Actually your counting could be different and ours is different, we do not work like analytics or histats which counts as soon as the visitor opens the page. We have various strategies to count a view.
Visitor should watch the video nearly 10%, visitor should not have installed adblock or popup blocker, 3 views per IP and some in-house methods to filter fake views (as we will not get paid for those from the advertisers).

If you are using our host + other host on the same page, having difference in count please do provide me the details i will surely help you out.

Back