DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,063 comments
Server was restarted, working now.
If you are facing any similar issue, please retry after 5 mins either the upload server will become up if it was down else you will be connected to another available server.

Working now. Please, don't let this happen so many times. Fix your bugs once for all.

Xpkpwci.png

uJDTmV2.png

I'm just showing you how counting works.

Remote upload pending again. When are you planning sort the issue for good? Yesterday files had been waiting 3,5 hours for getting uploaded.

Remote upload pending again. When are you planning sort the issue for good? Yesterday files had been waiting 3,5 hours for getting uploaded.
Remote upload queue is highly overloaded during peak ours, we are doing our best to speed up the process sorry for the inconvenience faced.

I'm just here to say that loading speed on the video i uploaded before few mins is much faster then on some of older videos from before few days.

Last edited:
Same, loading speed is reaaaly slow even on blazing fast connection.
And, more important, about what you said "The video should be watched at-least 10 - 15% of it total length then only it is counted as a view" I can only see it as a nonsense to cut views and revenue because it is not like the video showed is an ad, you won the money from advertisers from ads displayed at the BEGINING so, again, it is a nonsense to cut views...
I sincerely hope you will "fix" this and count the view once the video as started.

Last edited:
Same, loading speed is reaaaly slow even on blazing fast connection.
And, more important, about what you said "The video should be watched at-least 10 - 15% of it total length then only it is counted as a view" I can only see it as a nonsense to cut views and revenue because it is not like the video showed is an ad, you won the money from advertisers from ads displayed at the BEGINING so, again, it is a nonsense to cut views...
I sincerely hope you will "fix" this and count the view once the video as started.
If we set to view count when the video starts then it will be a huge loophole for scammers to generate fake views and earn money. This restriction is set to detect real & fake views.

So how you count views after 10% or 15 ? Because with your host my views is drooped example on your host i have 500 with other i have 1k plus
You should write that on main post.

Back