DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,055 comments
Hi

Onlystream had some serious issues on the beginning, I was frustrated as well about payment/buffering/encoding. They've learnt the lesson and now their service is way better. Most files are playing smooth especially those one which been encoded. Payment has been improved as well, my last one took less than 12 hour few days ago. It is not so hard to presence proof of traffic using CF or GA screenshot if it is any concern.

Last edited:
Till now i have received 12 payments from onlystream all are above $50+, even they ask my traffic proof in the first place.
once i have provided everything was smooth till now. if your traffic is good what is there in providing the proof. I guarantee onlystream for trustworthiness.

Last edited:
you said you have provided traffic proof and then you are saying why should i traffic proof
some thing is wrong with you...providing a proof takes just 5 minutes if your traffic is good but if you are ignoring means something is wrong with you i suspect

Last edited:
Back