Onlystream.tv - HLS Streaming | DMCA Ignored | $5 Min Payout | Daily Payments | Up to $40/10k

RobertXL

@OnlyStream Thanks. I got 'banned' from google yesterday because Google Safe Browsing found 'deceptive ads' in the video embed. I had to remove all videos and luckily Google cleared the penalty. I am still trying to figure out where the ads came from, either your service or verystream..

OnlyStream

@OnlyStream Thanks. I got 'banned' from google yesterday because Google Safe Browsing found 'deceptive ads' in the video embed. I had to remove all videos and luckily Google cleared the penalty. I am still trying to figure out where the ads came from, either your service or verystream..
Can i have your username, so that i can check and find some basic informations.

benassy

Don't worry, your payment will be processed within this week maximum.
thank you :) I have a question, can you tell me why I dont have the option to turn off the download button? I my settings menu this option not exist , I talked about this with support in email but I dont received answer

OnlyStream

thank you :) I have a question, can you tell me why I dont have the option to turn off the download button? I my settings menu this option not exist , I talked about this with support in email but I dont received answer
We added that option last week but due to some issue we have removed it for time being, it will be added soon.

langel87

Your payment will be processed within this week maximum.
Hi Onlystream! I want to report a bug in the player, when you access through Chrome Mobile, it causes a loading or redirection error that prevents the page from loading or the player shows a 404 error.

I have tried it on several mobile browsers, including on three different devices and the error is the same. I repeat, it only happens with Chrome mobile but since it is the most used mobile browser in the world, you may need to check this.

Regards!

OnlyStream

You can't wait at least for 6hrs for the reply from us.
Will i be always sitting on wjunction 24/7 to reply you?
Was your payment rejected? NO
I just asked you traffic proof and our reply was delayed for just 6 hrs.

Last edited:
Top Bottom