Onlystream.tv - HLS Streaming | DMCA Ignored | $5 Min Payout | Daily Payments | Up to $40/10k

house3000

Although the videos do not play, a few days ago they paid me a balance I had there, really, I thought they would not, but they did.

Will they return with another domain?
The videos are already lost ??

Vault69

My site has been dead for a while now.
I hope to get compensation and i hope i don't lose my files!
I was waiting for 1080p and 720p Switchable quality too.
Nice work supporting 1080p:thumbsup:

INeedAMovie

My site has been dead for a while now.
I hope to get compensation and i hope i don't lose my files!
I was waiting for 1080p and 720p Switchable quality too.
Nice work supporting 1080p:thumbsup:
I had ~9000 videos uploaded to onlystream!
I don't want to re-upload all of them from scratch.
Unfortunately you've got to remember that we're all here for legally questionable reasons, they could of taken everyone's money and vanished from existence, but they didn't, they seem like good people them selves but it's not they're fault your site is now dead because you put all your eggs in one basket, so I don't think any compensation should even be considered...

But looking at the history of these guys they seem like good people so they probably will of some kind...

In regards to having to upload all your videos, that again is your fault, 9000 videos on one service is fine but you should of mirrored them on other sites, there's plenty of other good sites on here.

Motto of the story is as mentioned above, don't put all your eggs in one basket.

INeedAMovie

New player onlystream?

As much as i like the template, sharing it on another hosts thread is a lil rude, you also lack the features the only stream offered such as premium bandwidth... also based on comments above is a lil slow too so i'm just going to wait for Only Stream

Reactions: G_P
Top Bottom